Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but im not. Tonight fucking sucked. Its not even 2am, and im at home. I am so sick of people who talk themselves up and then dont act like they claimed. Sigh. I wish i could meet people who arent fucking wankers.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
Or Canada. :D. We'll go nucking futs.

did someone ditch you at the last moment?

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
or come to the TNISA throwdown whenever it happens...

experiencing me drunk is something everyone should do at least once

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
^Is that when you get greased up and the shirt comes off? :D

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Adie - i'd let you play with my nipples.

noyz... you too if you asked nicely and brought beer

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
The shirt will most likely come off, and Steve your nipples might get licked. Adie, yours too. I'm drunk right now and about to stick my tongue somewhere in a female

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
^ and failure, all up in one. :lol:

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
lol, wanker is a common used insult in aus :D

If im ever in that part of the world, i will let you guys know. My first OS trip will prolly be to NZ tho :p

I have no objections to you removing you shirt, noyz, even tho everytime you post i get the most anooying song stuck in my head (all that im hearing from you, is white noise...)

EW!!! Kill it with fire!

This guy i know from adelaide came over to melbourne t o go to trance energy. Then, afterwards, he jumped on a train to geelong, and then called me. I had no idea he was coming. Anyway, so he comes over, and all he wants to do is sit on the couch and make another mix on his laptop. He refuses to get a job because he believes he's going to become a world famous dj, and suddenly trance is all he cares about. Anyway, i convince him to get off his arse and come to the pub with me. He gets up, we go out...and he spend the entire time sitting in the corner "tolerating" the music. Ended up making him leave cause i got sick of my friends asking me what was wrong with him.

This is, every time ive spoken to him, hes gone on about how much he wants to go out in geelong, and how everytime he goes out he stays up til all hours. But i knew how much of a bullshit artist he was. I went over to adelade a few weeks ago for his 21st, the only music we listened to was trance (which i dont even like) and yet i still managed to out party him. He piked it early from his own 21st cause he was tired...

Normally i try to give people a few more chances than they deserve, because i do have a short temper, and i tend to get a bit pissed off. But he acts like such a fucking child! And when i was in adelaide ,and when he was here, everytime i suggested we do something, his attitude was "why? im happy sitting here"

Im sorry for the rant. It just pisses me off so much. Everytime i see him he reminds me more and more of my ex, and it took all of my self control not to slap that bored expression right off his face.

EDIT/ He is fucking lucky hes back in melbourne. I jsut found where he'd been stashing all his empty beer bottles. NOT impressed.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
behind my tv...

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It is nice here, tho geelong is a bit sucky in the winter. Too cold for the beach, not cold enough for it to snow. Perth in the winter would be nice, same with queensland. Or Buller/Hotham, if you like snow.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ha, thats awesome!

Theres not much to do here :p sure i could find stuff though. ;)

1 - 20 of 103 Posts