Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says I tied first for the fall season in the central pa region of the SCCA. The guy I tied with has a newer 325i I believe it is. Here are the standings for the fall season. I'm all the way at the bottom under STN (novice class), Richard Bower.

Next season I plan on checking out a bunch of other clubs in NE US. I'll post when and where if anyone is interested in trying, I'd be glad to help get you started. I'm telling you once you try it you'll be hooked. I'm also going to start preparing for club racing, it will take a year to get a license and put a car together or to buy a car. I'll post on my progress from time to time.

Again, don't hesitate to try out autocrossing (Solo 2) or whatever with the SCCA. BTW there is much more to it than just autocrossing, ie club racing is actual wheel to wheel racing @ tracks like Summit Point, Lime Rock, Watkins Glen, pocono speedway, etc. Its real racing for the average person. There is also Solo 1 which is high speed time trials basically. And its legal. Ok enough rambling but check it out: www.scca.org, www.scca-cpr.org, www.improvedtouring.com, www.nerdsracing.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts