Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

We have just released our new line of product for the MX-6, and plenty of new ideas for you guys. i'm current looking into becoming a vendor for this forum, I'm currently a vendor on many of forums, so i have a reputation to back me up.

Please do a search for us to see what we ave to offer for you guys;

Darkstar Motorsports

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
For other mods we have talked about this.

Please provide threads on other forums that we can look into.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
So you actively sell on probetalk?

I dont really want to search around.

Please provide some direct links to sales.

:D

·
Registered
82 Posts

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
So wait, who are you and where are you located? I'm in San Diego too and I have some parts you might be interested in- namely the performanceprobe.com (they arent made or sold anymore) lightweight crank pulley for the 2.2L F2 engine. I have one unused that you can get specs from for CNC. I saw that you were asking about pulleys for the F2 anyways. I have one thats perfect, in a box. Do you work with MS3's a lot and do you have anything on MOCC or 323performance?

Where is your shop? I'd like to come check it out/hang out for a bit.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So wait, who are you and where are you located? I'm in San Diego too and I have some parts you might be interested in- namely the performanceprobe.com (they arent made or sold anymore) lightweight crank pulley for the 2.2L F2 engine. I have one unused that you can get specs from for CNC. I saw that you were asking about pulleys for the F2 anyways. I have one thats perfect, in a box. Do you work with MS3's a lot and do you have anything on MOCC or 323performance?

Where is your shop? I'd like to come check it out/hang out for a bit.
Yeah, i would be very interested in that pulley. only thing we have for the 323, would be a few motor mounts.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Mailing address;

Darkstar Motorsports

9721 Mesa Springs Way #171

San Diego, CA 92126

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
No worries I took me a few to get it also, then checked that he had the ability to get PM's now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts