Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, I am new to this board. I have a bunch of questions about makin my mx6 go faster. First things first. I want to dual out my exhaust. By that I mean I want to have mufflers on both sides, like a 300zx. Does anyone know of a good combination of mufflers and pipes and how much it would cost. Second, I want to get a cold air intake, which one is the best for the price. Then, I want to get a Eribuni Shogon Body Kit. Does anyone know a good place to order this from. The lowest price I have seen is 900. If you guys can answer any of these question, pleaz email me back at [email protected] or post a message. Thanks

·
Registered
283 Posts
bro I am doing a bulk buy on the shogun kit 711 the kit is 643 and the wing is 214 plus 75 for shipping, so its a good deal email me back at [email protected] you are interested

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
hye man, nice to see some new guys on here. any way, just do a search for some of the ideas u want to do. u will find tons of stuff on here about intakes and exhaust. about the body kit look on the bulk buys section. good luck if u have any ??? i have aol Im superflymx6 is my name

1 - 3 of 3 Posts