Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on my way back to school from St Louis, and some CRX was next to me for a good 6 or 7 miles. The guy kept revving at me, and 3 different times dropped gears and took off, seeing if I would race him.

I really wanted to just throw it in 3rd and race, but my brain kicked in and told me no. There was somebody in another car following me, so I figured I should stay with her. Besides, I had all my stuff with me weighing me down more. From the times he took off though, I wouldhave kicked his arse if he was going full throttle, and it sounded like he was.

I can't wait until the track opens back up:D

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Victheslic said:
Good Kill! :E

Yep...I definitely killed him :D at least I would have

·
Registered
440 Posts
congrats on the patiance ::aplause::

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Man that seriously takes skill....good job!

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No...the click is mine dammit! I was really just trying to steal people's clicks all along:muhaha:

G

·
Ooooh, I get it...except my mouse makes 2 clicks, unless I hold it down after pressing it down once. And then there's the scrolling and hitting the post reply button...

·
Registered
848 Posts
Damn, I would never turn down a Honda that want's to race (unless I hear a bov)

This one time, I was driving with 2 friends in my car with a tow truck following us to drop my friend's turbo Integra of at a shop, when a 1.8T GTI pulled up next to me and wanted to race, so I lost the tow truck, got my ass handed to me (by about 3 cars) and had to pull over on the side of the highway to wait for the tow truck:lol:

:tup: for having patience

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm trying to find out who it was so I can arrange a race that's a bit safer. There is a street racing board for st louis, and I'd be willing to bet he's on there.

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, I was talking backand forth with a guy that thought it might have been him, it was a civic hatch with a crx front end on it. His is a turbo running 13's though. He can't remember if he did it or not.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts