Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking that we have to show some canadian pride on the main board. It may seem stupid but we should all make a point of saying something like Canadian MX6 or Canuck MX-6er or anything like that in our signature. Just a thought?
I was also thinking that on this board we should put where we are from within Canada. I often read a post and wonder where they are from.
just a thought,
cya,
mc

Calgary, '93 LS

·
Registered
763 Posts
claeren

i kinda agree.. the scene in canada isn't just what it is in other countries.. i recently went to japan and... man are the cars phaaaaatttt there .. its not even funny.

i got a lot of pics from my trip there..

anyhow, im with you here in toronto

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

When were you in Japan?
My sister was just there for the auto show, I guess they even had a pimped out '6'.
To the point now... I was thinking that communication/competition and pride are the 2 things that can help build our Canadian community here on the net. And if anyone cares, I have taken my own advice.
cya.
Claeren.
---------------
Calgary - '93LS

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
Hey guys, I'm from Montreal. No MX6's really fixed up here, but I'm starting with mine....although I'm looking to get a bike now so the plans for the car may very well get put on hold.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I've always had 'Canadian' in my sig here and on Probetalk. Click the link in my sig to see my car as well as a couple I saw when I was in Japan.

·
Registered
579 Posts
hey bj_swift. we met at Sarah's place in Ottawa. well, I finally got an MX6!! just poppin in to say hey..

·
Registered
763 Posts
Re: ...

Claeren said:
When were you in Japan?
My sister was just there for the auto show, I guess they even had a pimped out '6'.
To the point now... I was thinking that communication/competition and pride are the 2 things that can help build our Canadian community here on the net. And if anyone cares, I have taken my own advice.
mm i was in japan last winter... its not really winter over there though, no snow or nothing..

what do you mean you have taken your own advice..?

·
Registered
763 Posts
bj_swift said:
Hey guys, I'm from Montreal. No MX6's really fixed up here, but I'm starting with mine....although I'm looking to get a bike now so the plans for the car may very well get put on hold.

yeh I know a couple people who got some nice bikes.. however if your thinking of getting rid of your car for a bike... its not as cost efficient.. especially with the snow and shit

but if I were rich, Id definately invest in one ..;

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
asso said:
hey bj_swift. we met at Sarah's place in Ottawa. well, I finally got an MX6!! just poppin in to say hey..
Hey asso, welcome to the club and I'm glad you got your 6. What kind and color is it?

bj

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
sick6 said:
bj_swift said:

yeh I know a couple people who got some nice bikes.. however if your thinking of getting rid of your car for a bike... its not as cost efficient.. especially with the snow and shit

but if I were rich, Id definately invest in one ..;
Hey, I just thought I'd clear up, I'm not getting rid of my six, I'm just gonna put modding it on hold. I love the car too much to part with it. I may finish the Supra tails but I don't know yet. I figure the bike will fix my need for speed. =) And I know so many ppl who have bikes and say it's so much fun, so I feel left out and I want to get in on the fun. Anyways, peace.

bj

·
Registered
763 Posts
bj_swift said:
Hey, I just thought I'd clear up, I'm not getting rid of my six, I'm just gonna put modding it on hold. I love the car too much to part with it. I may finish the Supra tails but I don't know yet. I figure the bike will fix my need for speed. =) And I know so many ppl who have bikes and say it's so much fun, so I feel left out and I want to get in on the fun. Anyways, peace.

bj
nice..., what kinda bike you looking into? my buddy recently bought a '98 ninja for around $8000 or somethin.. dual exhaust and everything looks nice

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
I know I am looking for a 600cc bike. Everyone is saying I should get a 750 but I'm a new rider and yeah, maybe down the road I might need it, but for now I think a 600 would be awesome. (I'm only 5'9" 140 after all) Anyways, I really like the new Honda F4I, but I also like the R6. I know too many ppl with R6's though so I was leaning towards the Honda...

bj

G

·
im new roun here

well guys ive just bought an mx6 too!
had a lil bad luck but should have that bad boy on the road.and i havnt seen anyone with an mx6 pin yet in my city .hopefully with ur guys help ill be one of the first.by the way im in edmonton.people please email me tips on where to start btw
peace outside

·
Registered
763 Posts
bj_swift said:
I know I am looking for a 600cc bike. Everyone is saying I should get a 750 but I'm a new rider and yeah, maybe down the road I might need it, but for now I think a 600 would be awesome. (I'm only 5'9" 140 after all) Anyways, I really like the new Honda F4I, but I also like the R6. I know too many ppl with R6's though so I was leaning towards the Honda...

bj
with a 600cc you'll still be flying.. i heard there's such a bigger rush with a bike cuase you can feel the speed pickin up and everything...

the r6 is definately a hype bike though

·
Registered
143 Posts
Canuck pride...

...that's why I made a point of putting "Mystere" in my sig to emphasize that it's Canadian...

by the way anyone else in Winnipeg???

·
Registered
763 Posts
Re: Canuck pride...

zoomzoomzoom said:
...that's why I made a point of putting "Mystere" in my sig to emphasize that it's Canadian...

by the way anyone else in Winnipeg???
naw not in winnipeg sorry big guy

but ummm I feel what your sig is saying too... I'm sorry hurting for cash its not even funny

I'm paying off an endless VISA debt and it's seriously endless... however Im trying to convince my moms to buy me a kit and repaint my car :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts