Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· JDM Conversion
522 Posts
Hey guys, I'm from Montreal. No MX6's really fixed up here, but I'm starting with mine....although I'm looking to get a bike now so the plans for the car may very well get put on hold.

· JDM Conversion
522 Posts
sick6 said:
bj_swift said:
Hey guys, I'm from Montreal. No MX6's really fixed up here, but I'm starting with mine....although I'm looking to get a bike now so the plans for the car may very well get put on hold.

yeh I know a couple people who got some nice bikes.. however if your thinking of getting rid of your car for a bike... its not as cost efficient.. especially with the snow and shit

but if I were rich, Id definately invest in one ..;
Hey, I just thought I'd clear up, I'm not getting rid of my six, I'm just gonna put modding it on hold. I love the car too much to part with it. I may finish the Supra tails but I don't know yet. I figure the bike will fix my need for speed. =) And I know so many ppl who have bikes and say it's so much fun, so I feel left out and I want to get in on the fun. Anyways, peace.

bj

· JDM Conversion
522 Posts
I know I am looking for a 600cc bike. Everyone is saying I should get a 750 but I'm a new rider and yeah, maybe down the road I might need it, but for now I think a 600 would be awesome. (I'm only 5'9" 140 after all) Anyways, I really like the new Honda F4I, but I also like the R6. I know too many ppl with R6's though so I was leaning towards the Honda...

bj

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.