Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I once saw a picture of a 6 with black rims , red color, lowered and a front lip. It was taken from the side.

Can someone tell me where this picture was? Thanks

·
Registered
139 Posts
i actually have that picture

i have that picture, email me and i will reply to you with a copy of it.
later man
rich

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here we go he sent me the pics.. I am posting them for everyone.. can someone tell me where i can get this front lip? And how much it costs...

The rims look great the car looks real good.. although i dont know if its worth it to paint the rims black.. and leave the outside clean..

·
Registered
459 Posts
I'm pretty sure (95%) that the front lip is the MazdaSpeed lip, you can find it on Corksport with price, but I'm sure you'll be able to find it somewhere in your area for cheaper. I don't think he painted the inside of the rims black they came like that. My buddy's got almost identical one's on his Porsche.

·
Registered
78 Posts
do you have any pics that show the front bumper area closer? I'm mostly interested in what is there. What's that orange stuff next to the fogs? Are those round lights on the front or do they just look that way from a distance?

·
Registered
459 Posts
The orange area next to the fog lights are the turn indicators. They're there because of the JSpec lights. As for the round lights I'm not sure what you mean. The round piece beside the plate is the CAI, and the head lights look round inside because they are the projection lights. Hope this helps.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts