Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
hey guys. i know chris told me that some of you were asking where your decals are. im cutting them as i type (658am). works been crazy this past 2 weeks. dont worry. youll get it real soon! except for maybe you adie, yours is gonna take some time. lol

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
and aparently pacman too. lol

·
Registered
619 Posts
If its too far don't worry about it :)

But thanks for thinking of me.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
forget it? how can i adie `=D... youre just gonna wait a little longer, thats all..

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
Donated. what a stupid senseless act of violence.

PS:Chef, wait a while longer to send it, some members only check in on this site once in a while.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Decals went in thE mail Saturday. Whoever requested them should be getting them this week in exception of the international people. Post some pics up if you can =)

Edit: in the other thread so this one doesn't get cluttered up..

·
Registered
493 Posts
Sorry its soo delayed - but donation made. I hope its not too late! :tup:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Awesome! Can't wait to start seeing some pictures!

·
Registered
92 Posts
I've received them today. Thanks a lot. I will find a place and stick it on then take a picture. If anything, you could also make like a collage of the members' photos with the stickers on them and send it to them as well. Just a suggestion.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Awesome! Can't wait to start seeing some pictures!
any chance i can still get some of these decals?

And Chef did u recieve my payment yesterday - i forgot to include my user name.. ?

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
Got mine yesterday as well, have not decide if we want to put it on the Mazda3 or the MX-6.

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
any chance i can still get some of these decals?

And Chef did u recieve my payment yesterday - i forgot to include my user name.. ?
I received it and sent your address along to josey_gt so he can ship the vinyl.

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
Got mine too!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I've received them today. Thanks a lot. I will find a place and stick it on then take a picture. If anything, you could also make like a collage of the members' photos with the stickers on them and send it to them as well. Just a suggestion.
this is a great idea.. anyone creative enough out there that's willing to put one together? i can barely use icollage on my iphone :confused:

·
Registered
493 Posts
I received it and sent your address along to josey_gt so he can ship the vinyl.
Thanks boss - :tup: If josey_gt needs my real name its: Dylan Slater. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
92 Posts
this is a great idea.. anyone creative enough out there that's willing to put one together? i can barely use icollage on my iphone :confused:
I'll do it. I'll just need the photos e-mailed to me. My e-mail is [email protected]

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
21 - 40 of 63 Posts