Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where the inlet air temperature sensor is or have a picture of it, not the 02 sensor or mass air sensor. if anyone knows you help would be much appreciated, cheers ian

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
Its built in to the MAF Radoxman.. the MAF measures the airflow and the temperature. Connection is made by the plug on the side. Ignore some of the text on this pic, was for someone else.

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
this is the VAF not MAF :):) Its a small sensor inside the VAF and very very rarely goes wrong. More likly to be the connector wanting cleaning.

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
Thanks for pointing that out Dave ... :tup: ... bloody maf and vafs :freak: .. i originally had it labelled as a MAF as well !!! got reading the stupid haynes manual to look for the pin outs for radox to check resistance if he requires, only to spot them calling it a MAF and thought EEEK !! mis-info.. change it change it !! gee .. thanks haynes ! ... from now on lets all call it the black fingy that measures air })

Oddy.

<< psst, if you look closely at the pic, you can see where i placed the M over the V ;) >>

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
:):)

Black fingy works for me :)

These pics might help too.

The wiring diag for the multiplug and the resistance if you are to check it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts