Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As posted from hank on Probetalk

MaPOC Jan. meet...(all invited)

Well the Dec. meet has come and gone. Good times at Goodtimes Emporium in Somerville. It was good to see everyone again. Well time to start thinking bout the next meet. Ideas and dates welcome. Maybe we'll have it on a Sat. this time as some have expressed trouble coming on Sun. this last time. Lets hear it guys.

Hank

Everyones ideas mean something so let us know.

·
Registered
52 Posts
What about F1 Boston? The other forum Im in along with chicken racing are going soon so I can get the info on rates and stuff....I think we figured about $50/person for 15 people to rent 1 track for 3 races and the bar for an hr. :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Mahzdahbabe157 said:
What about F1 Boston? The other forum Im in along with chicken racing are going soon so I can get the info on rates and stuff....I think we figured about $50/person for 15 people to rent 1 track for 3 races and the bar for an hr. :)

I don't think that $50 a person is gonna fly with most members...it's kinda steep. That would be cool however.

Hank

·
Registered
52 Posts
Well if we go on a Sunday, its 20 laps for 20 bucks in groups of up to 15 or 20....thats not that bad

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like its going to take place at the auburn applebeas on the 17th.

680 Southbridge St.
Auburn, MA 01501

^the adress

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just went to check the pt post but the site is acting funny for me so ima go ahead and assume 11am like most of the other meets.

·
Registered
36 Posts
sry guys i didnt go last time the clutch was gone now i wann get another one so i can swap parts from mine but just keep me inform so we can all meet again and share ideas like last time peace

·
Registered
52 Posts
Im gonna try to make it out for this one. Hopefully I can find someone to cover my shift...I need to make it out to meet ya'll because the 6 is going to a better home soon:(

·
Registered
191 Posts
Mahzdahbabe157 said:
Im gonna try to make it out for this one. Hopefully I can find someone to cover my shift...I need to make it out to meet ya'll because the 6 is going to a better home soon:(
Hope ya can make it :tup: Whats the prob w/the 6, why does it need a better home...

Hank

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mahzdahbabe157 said:
dont tell me your lettin the guys at NEMS talk you into a rustang like the rest of the world....

·
Registered
191 Posts
midnightMX6 said:
dont tell me your lettin the guys at NEMS talk you into a rustang like the rest of the world....
Hey!!! I resemble that remark.....:)

Hank

·
Registered
52 Posts
no no, even though they are my boys, Ill never buy a stang. Unless of course its an 05, those are pretty nice. The six has a couple problems. I need a new tranny, all of 3rd and almost 4th are gone, new window motors, the whole car needs to be re-wired due to the IASCA stereo that was ripped out in a not so nice way. Along with all of this, the discovery of a new problem came about this week when the car started to resist when I hit the gas. We first thought it was that the valve cover gasket had gotten so bad that the spark plugs were totally trashed so we replaced the gasket and all 6 spark plugs...that did nothing. Then we thought it was fuel starvation so we changed the fuel filter tonight....still nothing. My father was thinking of what else it could be and finally says "did you ever redline, and miss the gear when you went to shift?" of course I said no, but I remember about 2 days before the car started acting funny I was racing one of my friends and when I went to shift I skipped a gear and the car started bucking, and revving. Therefore, because of my **** up, I now have a blown valve:rolleyes:
The car is going to auction, Im selling my body kit, and Im getting a decked out 98 monte carlo with 18's

·
Registered
191 Posts
Sorry to hear bout the car :( Instead of selling it to auction you should part it out, you could make some good cash :)

Hey now, there is nothing wrong with a 99-04 MGT ;) Why the 98 MC? I just can't get over the new body style on em, and to slap a SS sticker on em is a disgrace (maybe not the new SC ones though..) :mad: Is the 98 body style when is shared the Lumina badge, if so I like those MC's but, not a fan of the newer ones. If you like it though thats all that matters :tup:

Hank

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yeah its the same body style as the luminas. I actually drove it today and it sounds nasty but doesnt have nearly as much pick up as the 6. She was actually running better tonight, so I dunno what is going to happen. I really dont want to get rid of her at all, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
Heres a pic of the MC exactly like the one Im getting. Color is the same, the spoiler is a lil higher on mine, and it has dual exhaust with chrome tips, GTS window guards, and yellow letter Goodyear tires. Tell me what you think.

~Tina

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
FWIW, I live near a bingo hall and that is probably the most common car to fill the parking lot there...

·
Registered
191 Posts
Mahzdahbabe157 said:
Yeah its the same body style as the luminas. I actually drove it today and it sounds nasty but doesnt have nearly as much pick up as the 6. She was actually running better tonight, so I dunno what is going to happen. I really dont want to get rid of her at all, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
Heres a pic of the MC exactly like the one Im getting. Color is the same, the spoiler is a lil higher on mine, and it has dual exhaust with chrome tips, GTS window guards, and yellow letter Goodyear tires. Tell me what you think.

~Tina
Nice, thats the body style that I like :tup: Quasi-dual exhaust is pretty kool too. Is it the 3.8 or the 3.4 in it? The 3xxx series V6 engines make some decent torque. I like those style alloy wheels too. It'll be a fun ride.

Hank

1 - 19 of 19 Posts