Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah this has been tried a thousand times before- I have a friend that just spent many thousands of dollars on a printer for his T Shirt and Vinyl graphics business. I looked at my OLD MX6.com T Shirt thread and all of the pictures are gone.

I also need ideas for a background layout- specific to YouTube. I made a YouTube Channel YouTube - MX6dotCOM's Channel - hope nobody minds?...It wasn't taken, I couldnt believe it. I plan on contacting every person who has an MX6 video up on YouTube for permission to copy their videos and put it up on one specific Channel. That way if anyone closes their accounts or the videos disappear, there will be an MX6.com archive of all of them.

Contact me if you have a youtube account and would like your videos on it!

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I doubt you'd be able to organize much. Even in MX6.com's prime- 2004'ish it was hard to organize anything- even T-Shirts which is why many havent gone through. It would be best to keep it to a minimum if you're going to spend your own money. My friend runs a succesful shop with business contracts for Sports so there would be no minimum in order to have shirts made. I just need designs and they can be made to order rather than a bulk buy that doesnt go through. That way nobodies money is wasted.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Well, during your "year off" I organized a buy and 20 or so members got on board and got t shirts. I might as well throw my design out to get more attention.

It would say "MX-6" in the front, around the heart area and would have this image in the back. 10 internets to the first to guess what it is:p

·
Registered
510 Posts
Nothing for the first Gen?

·
Registered
311 Posts
I like the idea, but I think the headlight may be a little too cryptic as is. Maybe throw another line or two in there to give more definition to the lower areas of the bumper and maybe lengthen the existing lines a bit.

I'd definitely wear something like Chef's 3 shirt, although there'd definitely have to be some 1st gen love in there.

I'd be in for a shirt.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Nope. I worked a long time on this design and that's the final way it's gonna be :p I wanted something that only the enthusiasts would know, yet something easy enough for those enthusiast in question to tell. Some random person could guess it's a headlight...but only the guys who know the MX-6 in and out will be able to tell it's from an MX-6. Longer lines fill too much and start to look like an unfinished drawing of the car itself, and that's not what I wanted. I just wanted a distinct feature of the car that resembles that of no other.

What I can do is make another completely different design, similar to chef's style, but for the MX-6. Then make a poll to see which is preferred and if there's enough interest, make that one.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I like the shirt design Joey even though I don't have a 2nd gen I would buy one. However it would be nice to have a 1st gen shirt also.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts