Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well let's just say he won't live to see the break of dawn again...

On the nature strip in front of our house. I get a call from my neighbour saying he heard a bang. He goes and looks and some ****s are running off. Freshly bashed VT window.

I was on Chapel st at the time. Got home, and the coppers decide that it's not even worth coming out! They only let us know 10 minutes ago.

Anyway, got some pictures. Didn't take anything, but they smashed the window good.

Looks like a golf club (maybe a 6 iron) was the weapon used.

Not happy Jan

Regards

Zako

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
OUCH !!!! :( :( :(

Insurance ?

But yep they sure smashed it good and hard... in one sence lucky it wasnt a older car as those windows just shatter and glass goes everywhere the newer ones stick together ;)

And no it wasnt me })

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Yeah smashed windows are fun, you always end up finding small bits of glass 6 months later on, and the cops dont give a flying **** either! :( sorry to hear man

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Congras you have become another statistic for the pigs

its funny, they dont semse to care, if ya get broken into, but they care if ya 4km/h over the limit

it s hits me!!:mad:

sorry to hear about ya VT, "i know the feeling", i had 2 w3 JL audio 12in subs stolen, awhile back" i wanted the kill the dude, but the pigs, did nothing....."and the funny thing it was all on camera too!!" and they still did nothing!

once again, sorry 2 hear
y do bad things always happen 2 good people?!?!

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
unlucky!! :(

did anything get taxed? or was just ' a bit of stupid fun' by the local idiots?

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Doesn't look like they had the balls to hit it with there fist.

Some sort of long stick ETC.

Bastards.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like a golf club.

Nothing got taxed actually. It looks like they were disturbed by my neighbours

The car has already been taken in. Gonna replace the window, re-tint it, respray the door coz of all the paint scratches.

No matter what I'll have the NCB of $450 to pay. Oh well, **** happens.

It doesn't really bother me. I'm just more focused on enjoying life to the max and say stuff it to everything else that happens around me!

The pigs didn't really give a ****. Didn't even turn up. So as you can see I got the pics for insurance purposes.

Anyway it's all goot.

Regards

Zako

1 - 8 of 8 Posts