1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
hey my friend has those on his saturn

·
Registered
318 Posts
And I wouldn't have to scrape the windows every morning, worry about black ice, or be broke from buying X-mas gifts....and so the world turns.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
nice wheels man, i was rolling on them for a short time, u will tons of looks with those rims, i did, lots of " hey phat rims", anyway, u best be ready to roll out the $$$ too, i had 16in with tires at dealers cost for $1500, what do 18in go for now, 450 a wheels??

·
Registered
158 Posts
NNNOOOO!!!! don't do it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
i just don't like those rims. i mean, if you like them then go for it. i just think that the finish on them is very dull. the whole dull aluminum reminds me of the early 90's when people had 15" aluminum 3 stars. what i want you to do (only because i wanna see a nice mx-6 with these on) is put some shocking shocks on there. those were my second choice over the ones i have now. i'm not tryin to s*$t on your opinion though. just giving some feedback, so hopefully you'll prove me wrong in the spring.

[Edited by bigjeff on 12-01-2000 at 01:43 PM]

·
Registered
158 Posts
yo Jorge, what do you think of these rims? I'm graduating in the spring and will be making more money than I do now. Was thinking bout hookin these up.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
well dude, the momo's i had looked sweet, they were not dull, i would have loved them if i had 17in, ot 18in, it was just in my stupid days i bought 16in, owell, go for it jorge, u will have a sweet ass ride, but hey r u goign to sell the wheels u have now, do they fit a 94 rx7, i know some one woul dmight get them just acking

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No problem bigjeff. You see, the thing is that I'm stuck with the 5 star shape. The wheels you posted are nice, but I'm not really into that multispoke thing. The style of the momos are similar to a 5 star... more like a double spoked 5 star rim.....You never know... for a while I wanted to get Konig Tantrums but thenn I fell out of love with them. I do like the way the wheel has that sorta "deep" look to it..... don't know...

YOU SEE!, Now you're making me think twice about the MOMO's.... thank god for this board.. LOL :cool:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i have to LOVE a wheels before i buy it, i loved the momos i had, but then i wanted the RP05s i have now, so i sold the momos, and now i will have the rp05 for a good time now, but dude if u r going to go that look get the real deal, momo sports.

·
Registered
158 Posts
As I said before, I'm a huge fan of Shocking Shock/Shock rims and would love to see them on a tight 6. Next I would have to say Axis Touring cups(definitely CO-rrect wheels). And I really like the MHT Quans on Dustin's 6 but I dont' know if you want something different. Keep in mind though that I'm biased because I love polished lip rims.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Jorge, here are some pics for ya

Axis Touring cups

Shocking Shocks

Regular Shocks

Hope you like em

·
Registered
158 Posts
I figured you'd like the Axis, especially cause of that nice blue circle around the center to match your calipers. Yeah, I like the rims you put up, but IMO white rims don't go with light or dark cars. The best looking cars with white rims that I have seen have been orange, red and blue. Personally I think that the wheels you put up look sweet in silver. I definitely like the polished lip, especially on a silver car. That's why I think Kengi's car looks so sweet. These would be sweet as hell...

hehehehehe

[Edited by bigjeff on 12-12-2000 at 11:31 AM]

·
Registered
830 Posts
Jorge, try OZ Opera, or the Opera II. They should look nice on your car. You can find them at TireRack. They will look nice on your car, because they are poilshed, so it will stand out. Don't get dull rims with silver car, because the silver color tend to over shadow the rims.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Yeah, that's it.... Also look at how the rims are designed, because some rims will appear smaller than they really are.(it might be 18", but when you put on the car, it will look like a 17")

1 - 20 of 20 Posts