Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys so my last thread died, when i asked this so i am just going to open this one.. yay.. ok so if i turbo.. i know i will have to upgrade my ecu.. but i was wonderin what else do i need to do?? suck as fuel pump and injecters ect.... just tryin to add up a round number i will need to spend in all this..(gay)

·
Registered
9,653 Posts
turbo, you need a turbo, if turbo (gay) suck wastegate and turbo piping stuff. If turbo only. FMU and bigger burnt fuel pipeing things to muffler. Shiny pipes to engine and to the turbo. Get a the bigger gas pump and pressure increaser. Dont forget the boost gauge or bov if turbo.
Yay, if you get turbo.

·
Registered
752 Posts
there is a section just for Turbo MX6's i would post there but before you do use the search button all the info you need can be found with it... (gay) :p

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i did the search thing.. i did not find was i was looking for.. i know i need a turbo, bov, pipin,ect. but its after that. becouse runing 7-8 lbs of boost on a stock motor is not good. your motor will hate you and kill its self. flava flav said sooo yaaa boyy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts