Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you could paint your MX-6 any colour, what would it be??

What colour would you guys paint your MX-6 if you could make it any colour? I'm thinking about repainting my car, and would appreciate your suggestions.

Also, if you have any pics of your suggested colour, that would be awesome too!! :smokin:

·
Registered
65 Posts
I would repaint mine dark dark blue

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Yeah...blue

like a candy midnight blue, witha little blueberry thrown in there... a silver base coat, and gobs of clear coat... with a micro flake. and flames behind the wheels ghosted barely lighter than the existing color with a dark silver outline...

·
Registered
459 Posts
Man my dream 6 colour is copper a nice shinny copper with sweet chrome rims. One day, one day but for now I love the all black with the dark tints and tuner rims that I have. (Pics to come soon).

·
Registered
154 Posts
LIME GREEN LIME GREEN LIME GREEN!

LIME GREEN LIME GREEN LIME GREEN!LIME GREEN LIME GREEN LIME GREEN!LIME GREEN LIME GREEN LIME GREEN!LIME GREEN LIME GREEN LIME GREEN!LIME GREEN LIME GREEN LIME GREEN!LIME GREEN LIME GREEN LIME GREEN!LIME GREEN LIME GREEN LIME GREEN!LIME GREEN LIME GREEN LIME GREEN!LIME GREEN LIME GREEN LIME GREEN!

GET MY DRIFT!!!

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Lime Green???

…Nasty...go buy a neon or a beetle...

·
Registered
475 Posts
a metallic pewter would be nice

i also like that autumn orange color that they have on focus's and that some guy did his 6 in. I remember i posted pics about it a few months ago. Im sure some of u know what Im talking about. That was hot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts