Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,096 Posts
Pass on the Nissan thing. Mate and I are planning on fitting one into a GMH Gemini. Might be easier to fit a B2000 FE and gearbox and fit the 12valve head.

·
Premium Member
5,011 Posts
id put one in a geo metro, strip the interior and lift it with some sweet tires. make a buggy out that bitch

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
an old mgb... shoot an mg miget :) that would be sweet

·
Premium Member
3,355 Posts
Mazda 1300....nice light weight RWD sedan

I was going to fit a SOHC FE into mine but I ended up selling it as it had too much rust...The FE would have been good but with F2T torque, it'd be insane.....

Dont know about other makes of cars, only owned one non Mazda. :D

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
I'd drop it into a Datsun B210 Hatch, RWD F2T power FTW

or the nearest dumpster :)

·
Registered
396 Posts
I'd fit one north/south into a series 1 or 2 bluebird wagon.... I've owned three of them love them to bits.
my mechanic raced dune buggies and had an F2T in it with bigger turbo, I think he liked the torque factor too

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
1894 Cellica was RWD as well. FTW
Yes, it was pushed by a horse.

I'm putting my F2T in my 94 Ls as we speak. And its going to be RWD .
(pulled the motor and took my 90 to the crusher)

It may take a while though...

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Interesting, A Datsun b210 and a f2t, seems like a match made in hell and I'd guess one that most would call disposable.
Get rid of that nasty A14 motor, get the F2T in there mate up a ZXT transmission with an R200 diff and Z32 LSD...made in fucking heaven!

I'm talking about a car that barely clears 1800 lbs :lol::lol:

·
Registered
103 Posts
imagine f2t in a 1969 mini cooper (if it would fit)!!! UNDERSTEER HERE WE COME!!

·
Registered
819 Posts
Get rid of that nasty A14 motor, get the F2T in there mate up a ZXT transmission with an R200 diff and Z32 LSD...made in [fizzle]ing heaven!

I'm talking about a car that barely clears 1800 lbs :lol::lol:
I learned to drive on a late 70's Datsun b210 so I've some experience with that car and it sucked for sure but from a weight angle maybe I could see it and nobody would suspect your car was boosting either. :tup:

·
Registered
564 Posts
how about a classic beetle? hell there might be a kennedy plate for that..

actually, they make one got the 1.8 DOHC, lol

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
What do you guys think about an F2T in Datsun 521?- Serious question! No for real!

Zach- What do you think?- Ur a Nissan guy right? How hard would it be, and what kind of budget would it take to accomplish?
That's there little pickup truck isn't it? It'd be a tight fit and would have to remove some firewall for the distributor, unless you went distributor-less. It could be done...Engineering wise some time into the mounts and adapter bracket for the transmission and mount would be where most of your resources would be spent. Or maybe a B series transmission could be used if it could hold up to the torque. Once that is taken care of, you just have to make sure your driveline length is correct then get yourself a nice LSD :)

1 - 20 of 115 Posts