Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Too bad that page comes up as Error: Page Not Found

G

·
88MX6GT said:
Too bad that page comes up as Error: Page Not Found
Whoops, my mistake. Its all Japanese Engines, not all Japanese Motors.

The url is:

http://www.alljapaneseengines.com

The Phone Number is:

(305) 685-2550

Iggypop got his FE-DOHC from them, and gave them a :tup: on service. Especially the way they handled their accidental delivery of a cavalier engine :)

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I remember his brief encounter with that motor, hehe. I'll talk to the owner tonight and see if he is willing to go any lower. He had just asked me what the going price was and I told him $595 on Ebay + shipping, he went from there. It may have been $540, I couldn't remember.

·
Registered
514 Posts
FlySwat said:
Whoops, my mistake. Its all Japanese Engines, not all Japanese Motors.

The url is:

http://www.alljapaneseengines.com

The Phone Number is:

(305) 685-2550

Iggypop got his FE-DOHC from them, and gave them a :tup: on service. Especially the way they handled their accidental delivery of a cavalier engine :)
WOW for once a post that isnt bashing on somebody, or saying somthing that is just stupid. I am proud of you flyswat

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
86Maz6 said:
WOW for once a post that isnt bashing on somebody, or saying somthing that is just stupid. I am proud of you flyswat
that wasnt called for 86Maz6 Flyswat is a very respected member on these boards.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
C'mon guys, please don't turn this into a flame war. I don't want the mods to close this.

I do have an update on the pricing though. Since Flyswat pointed out another place online who sells them I talked to the owner of the shop and he said the lowest he can go is $600+shipping, or $625 in state.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump

1 - 10 of 10 Posts