Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys once again wana thank everyone for making it to the meet :jump: . For the 6ers who couldnt make it to this meet dont worry u guys can make it to the next one hopefully ;). These are some of the pix i took from my camera. Please feel free to post your share of pix on this thread. :cool: Tell me what you guys think.

sorry guys i dint take alota pix cause i was sad my car wasnt there lol
thanks mcx for taking me to the meet appreciate it bro.
i miss my 6 :(

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
I recognize Mcdel's car, but that's about it.
--Mcdel, next step should be to dual-tone paint the car; roof, hood and trunk in blk to match the rest of the blk accents, and it'll all fit together.

Who's cars are we looking at here (board usernames)?

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are some pictures from mcx's camera:

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

Enjoy and thanks for viewing B.C mx6ers !!!....

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I recognize Mcdel's car, but that's about it.
--Mcdel, next step should be to dual-tone paint the car; roof, hood and trunk in blk to match the rest of the blk accents, and it'll all fit together.

Who's cars are we looking at here (board usernames)?

Members Present @da meet

Importfan
mcx-6
boltz
silksix
AdrienMx6

and one MX-3 showed up which was awesome ;)

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey mc del what kinda camera u have?
da pix from your camera came out great!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Importfan, you need not use flash in dark, well lit parkades. It only makes the pix appear dark.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
hey mc del what kinda camera u have?
da pix from your camera came out great!
i think he must have had a couple drinks. the tiltedness is dizzying. nice exposures tho. I demand bigger pics!

so what did u guys do afterward? did u go on a cruise??

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i think he must have had a couple drinks. the tiltedness is dizzying. nice exposures tho. I demand bigger pics!

so what did u guys do afterward? did u go on a cruise??
we stood around talked.......went to starbux and got kicked out after like 10minz cause they were closing den went to timmies and sat there till 11:30pm and chatted there. Went home after but ya no cruise. How come u dint show up bro? :confused:

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
we stood around talked.......went to starbux and got kicked out after like 10minz cause they were closing den went to timmies and sat there till 11:30pm and chatted there. Went home after but ya no cruise. How come u dint show up bro? :confused:
that's exactly what my gf said u guys would be doing at the meet. that's why i didn't show up, because i knew she was right.

plus, i didn't want to go stand out in the cold... as i have a condition if i'm exposed to the cold for too long i get hives all over my arms and legs. :(

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
next meet is in Miami then :)

Maybe an indoor meet at a restaurant, pub, activity (bowling, scrabble)
Maybe a cruise to somewhere in the cold, heat of the car.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Who's SE mx3 was that?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Very nice guys. I am not a fan of the black bottom on the silver car though. Some pics it looks alright, most it doesn't.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Seriously, MX-6's are pure sex. What the fuck is that underglow shit silksix? :lol:

·
Registered
739 Posts
Nice pictures, Hey you know i was just thinking if you guys could make it across the boarder mabey we could have a meet in like mt vernon or something. i know at least 4 people who would make it.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Lets do a snow cruise :p

·
Registered
185 Posts
the underglow phase will pass. almost everyone goes through it :)

Feen
Yep this is very true. They are already removed from the car :)

I thought i'd like em more than I did. Since my whole car is done in a black on red colour scheme, thought it would add to the look, but they only caused problems.

If anyone wants em I still have em. Id be willing to give them up to free for anyone on this board (you just have to find a time to pick them up ;))

1 - 20 of 21 Posts