Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys its importfan :cool: .......I havent seen any posts for a meet-up in the GVRD area in a while.

I was wondering if there was any interest in a meet for sometime in late November, maybe a Sunday evening?

Im choosing Sunday evening because 95% of ppl are free and c'mon its November who actually has better things to do in Nov.

We are due for a meet and i guess Nov is a good time for it since Dec we got the holiday season. :jump:

Yes i know Nov is cold but hey i always get excited about mx6 meets rain or shine. :shrug:

We had ONLY 5 mx6ers (excluding Sliksix) show up at the last Burnaby Mountain Meet. Im really encouraging everyone to show up and support our mx6 car club. ;) This includes the new mx6 members as well.

We are going to start off the night at the IKEA parking lot in Coquitlam. Its a huge garage thats empty at night plus it has cover so even if it rains we are still ok. :p Please note we will try to set up where we did last year which is the north west end of parking lot.

I was thinking meeting up in the parking lot and takin photos. Then later 2 options......

1. Dinner or

2. Cruise to DownTown and back home in great fashion

So..............................

Who: Owners and Fans of Mazda MX6

Where: IKEA in Coquitlam - 1000 Lougheed Highway, Coquitlam, BC V3K 3T5
ikea coquitlam bc canada - Google Maps

When: Sunday November 23rd, 2008 - 7:30PM

What: Starting off the night will be a photoshoot and dinner/ cruise later

Why: Meet other owners and enthusiasts! Get out of the house on a cold Sunday night where there are no major plans at any clubs or venues locally. Get free shots of your car in high resolution and quality.

Cheers guys! Hope to see all the locals there! (including sliksix)
Whose all in??? :cool:

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Damn u and i just put on my OEM wheels cuz my tread is gone. Dont wanna get in an accident in the rain.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
i got my stock rims back on too.

and last year's IKEA meet was sh!t!

·
Registered
170 Posts
6 is off the road till spring. But in the spring I will deff. be coming over to a meet.

L88888888

B

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
6 is off the road till spring. But in the spring I will deff. be coming over to a meet.

L88888888

B
hey bckid where u from???

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn u and i just put on my OEM wheels cuz my tread is gone. Dont wanna get in an accident in the rain.
i got my stock rims back on too.

and last year's IKEA meet was [shizzle]!
hey c'mon guys i still have my OEM wheels lol how do u think i feel haha

·
Registered
47 Posts
c'mon lets do this guys... this might b our last mx6 meet ths year...
whos down...???? yOo sliksix where you at????
sheeit ima post this up on CRAIGSLIST!! hehe..lol

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
c'mon lets do this guys... this might b our last mx6 meet ths year...
whos down...???? yOo sliksix where you at????
sheeit ima post this up on CRAIGSLIST!! hehe..lol

THe hardcore have meets all year long!!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
maybe i'll just park my car there to bolster the numbers and then go shop ikea with my gf...

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
but they also don't invite the rest of us out :)

I'll do my best to make it out import :)
hey sliksix yeah np bro do wat u gota do. :tup:

Im also encouraging new mx6 members to join and participate. ;)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Lol finally a place not to far from me. im down but my car is goin in the shop sometime soon. someone rear ended me at mc dicks. should be out by then but who knows. i got my tint and new deck so it sounds cool. ima be starting on my 6 in the winter. new seats sound and crap. spring will start with the exterior.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lol finally a place not to far from me. im down but my car is goin in the shop sometime soon. someone rear ended me at mc dicks. should be out by then but who knows. i got my tint and new deck so it sounds cool. ima be starting on my 6 in the winter. new seats sound and crap. spring will start with the exterior.
hey alex i hope ur ryde is ready in 2weeks hope 2c u @da meet bro

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey guys......some unfortunate things happened to me 2day......i got into an accident on Hwy91 goin to work 2day and looks like my car is a write-off.......:<

my car spun out i did a 360 and hit the midian my drivers side is all scraped.....

dunno wut to say but shit happens.....

i'll still try to make it to this event :<

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
just have your buddy who lives near you pick you up!!!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
hey guys......some unfortunate things happened to me 2day......i got into an accident on Hwy91 goin to work 2day and looks like my car is a write-off.......:<

my car spun out i did a 360 and hit the midian my drivers side is all scraped.....

dunno wut to say but [shizzle] happens.....

i'll still try to make it to this event :<
damn, u just had a whole bunch of work done to it too. are u gonna claim insurance?

so what's next? are u gonna find another mx-6 or move on?

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
.........i dunno yet......:shrug:

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
soooo whose all coming to the meet next week.....

the show must go on guys haha

went to the salvage icbc yard 2day to take my stuff outa da car and took som pix
will post in another thread soon....

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
so u claimed 3rd party liability? how much did they give you for your car?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts