Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just have a few questions if anyone knows anything about these guys........I heard it was ran by a Fellow here on MX6.com and the site used to be www.buybodykits.com

Ok

How is the quality of their CF hood? Does it have rolled edges? Is it worth the money?

How good is their shipping? I live in Ohio and would like to get this before Xmas...

If anyone has any information, Please fill me in

PM me or even AIM IM me @ wackenuttz

Thanks again

Justin

·
Registered
103 Posts
buybodykits.com

same guy hes from Texas and is a local member he sells spoilers ect.s kits and tc spoilers body kits.. theres a guy here in Ohio that does custom stuff..later Chris

·
Registered
134 Posts
95MX6OhioV6 said:
I just have a few questions if anyone knows anything about these guys........I heard it was ran by a Fellow here on MX6.com and the site used to be www.buybodykits.com

Ok

How is the quality of their CF hood? Does it have rolled edges? Is it worth the money?

How good is their shipping? I live in Ohio and would like to get this before Xmas...

If anyone has any information, Please fill me in

PM me or even AIM IM me @ wackenuttz

Thanks again

Justin
hey umm.. im sorry.. but im a bit confused.. what does it mean when you say "rolled adges"? whats that? hehe.. please reply with any info.. thanks..

- Roland

·
Registered
689 Posts
You can reach us via email at:
[email protected]
[email protected]

You can give us a call at:

TOLL FREE
1-888-666-7409

You can write to us at

Illicit Racing
PO Box 8327
Austin, TX 78713
So your answer is Austin. Yes I'm going to go there to get my stuff. Shipping is evil on kits.

Oh and rolled edges is just what it sounds like, the edges aren't sharp and cut off. Just looks better and better quality.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts