Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been planning ahead for any meets in 2004 when it starts to warm up again? I would say that my 6 will be painted and ready to go around the end of Feb to Mid-March. My friend's 99 Civic Si should be out of the shop by then too, so he would probably be willing to ride with me wherever around Central IL and STL. I thought I would start this post since the forum is getting kinda dry as of late. Let me know if anyone around this arear has some ideas for next spring/summer.

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
I'm not entirely sure, but I believe MOPOC is planning on having another interpoc meet. There was a very good turnout last june when we had one. I think it's planned for columbia.

·
Registered
440 Posts
yea i would be interseted in a meet my cusi said that he would be interested in goin too and maybe i can get another person or two
keep me informed [email protected] o and try having it like around central ill cuz were from chicago and if its in stl i dont know that would be a drive

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would be down for something in Springfield. We used to have meets in an abandon Chi-Chi's resturant parking lot, but one day the wrong kids showed up and started a fight so it got closed by the cops. Kinda stinks that bs punks have to ruin it for everyone else. Meets in springfield have died down a lot since the chi-chi's lot was closed. They used to have probably 50+ cars up there on Friday nights. A whole buncha sweet imports would show up too. I start classes up again in Springfield in Jan, so I'll see if I can contact anyone who might be interested in showing up somewhere in springfield in the late spring/summer.

·
Registered
440 Posts
cool cool keep me informed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts