Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im just turned 16 and i got a 96 MX6, Deep Green, leather interior. Im looking to put ground affects on it, maybe drop it a few inches and costumize the tall lights. If you guys could can you send me some links of a few of though things and hopfully some pictures of some of your guys that have this stuff on them. This would be highly apresheated (spelled that wrong) But yeah any ideas you guys have i would love to hear.

Thanks })

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the help man but im really hoping to find out which ones you guys think are the best out there, so i dont buy anything thats just a waste of money!})

·
Registered
689 Posts
Do you mean "best" by looks or quality? If you mean looks, it's your own opinion... my best friend, she think my car would look sexy in baby blue... am I gonna do that? hell no.

As for quality, just depends on where you get a kit from...

As far as lowering, get Eibachs, just search on here about them.

And tail lights.. not really any options yet other than making your own. In January MX6performance.com is going to have their supra tails out.

·
Registered
187 Posts
No offence and going off topic but every day i see more and more younger drivers getting mx6's and turning them into rice rockets...... it would be nice to see more of what can i do performance wise to beat the thousands of other rice rockets

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
MrLister said:
it would be nice to see more of what can i do performance wise to beat the thousands of other rice rockets
then check out streetthismx6 or mici's car. streetthis was running 13.5 on stock internals, before his new engine. i think the new one went in last night, so only God knows what that will run. idk much about mici's setup but i think he in the 12's????? with a turbocharger.

·
Registered
471 Posts
MrLister said:
it would be nice to see more of what can i do performance wise to beat the thousands of other rice rockets
not everyone wants to be fast. some people dont have tracks in thier area and dont want to endanger others by street racing. im tired of ass holes saying everyone is a ricer because they want to put on a bodykit. if i didnt have a local sweedway i wouldnt have done any performance mods to my car.

·
Registered
187 Posts
nitro balla said:
not everyone wants to be fast. some people dont have tracks in thier area and dont want to endanger others by street racing. im tired of ass holes saying everyone is a ricer because they want to put on a bodykit. if i didnt have a local sweedway i wouldnt have done any performance mods to my car.
that's your oppinion but why make a car look fast and then watch it lose to anything that has wheels? and you say you're sick of assholes saying everyone is a ricer because they put on a bodykit? i'm sick of everyone putting on body kits.. and besides "endanger others by street racing" BULL! those with body kits are more likely to race then those with performance mods because the ricers are full of themselves and get all this "mental" horsepower that they now think their car has.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Man screw it, everyone is different. If they want a show car, then cool; if they want a go car, more power to them. One or the other, or both, is the owner's decision.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.