Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought that you all would wanna hear the good news.. im the new mx6 and protege5 moderator in the www.nuffcars.com forum... so hopefully some of u guys will come visit me there since the forum is pretty new and i have nothing to moderate.... ohhh and if you do come read what some A$$ wrote in the protege5 section about mazda owners... i wanna slap him with a large trout! :p

·
Registered
511 Posts
underdrive pulley makes 20lbs torque? :bs: maybe on a twin turbo supra.

anyways i like mx6.com enough to stay here. congrats though

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
i registered

for ya bro... the more the merrier...
I support my mx6 brothas in all ways!! since they gotz my back for the battle of the titans... the type R and the 6 baby!!
yeah!

lates...:)

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thnx man! whens the next battle yo? i wanna see mazda come out victorious agaiN!!! maybe i'll give him a run! LoL.. ya right.. and btw about the pulley our cars take well to the mod and i forget where now but i read we gain 8 hp and 20 lbs of torque.. it was a good source so im gonna look for it to reassure myself and u... peas...

·
Registered
359 Posts
That GSR IS MY FRIENDS

I just noticed that the car of the week is my friends GSR. He just put those skirts on last week. I also will be at importfest with him in sept. Thats cool

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
pulley

dude, look into that man.. if thats the gains, then I would definantly be down with that mod yo!

lates...:)

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
I'm on there too! I like the setup! Congrats speedstar!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Well I just registared too. Congrats on the moderator position Speedstar.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thnx everyone for supporting me... AND giving me something to moderate! :D.... enjoy the site and dont forget to BASH HONDAS all you want! and mazda kid... you NOT a moderator!!! I am... })

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
ahh

But its the quality, not the quantity young grasshopper :)

Lates...:)

·
Registered
52 Posts
?

Hey Acidburn,

I was just wondering when did your friend come up with the nickname anacc2nv?...........I am just curious.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Over a year ago

He registered it on WWW.purehonda.com about a year ago. Don't worry I didn't try to steel your idea.

I'm also going to get that kill switch for my alarm put in this sat. I spoke to the guy who installs alarms and he told me he would be able to do it. I'm also going to look into the back up alarm like you told me too on sat also.

·
Registered
52 Posts
That's cool man, but that kill switch should of been installed with the alarm the first time I hope he is not charging you for it. As for the back up alarm good idea!!

P.S. I wasn't implying that your friend stole my nickname I was only curious to know when he came up with the idea. It's cool though it's not like I patented the name or something....lol.

(your link didn't work)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts