Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey people i just got me a 96/LS and wanted to now how to hook it up with. i got it with leather interior, sunroof, spoiler,side skirts. But i want some more stuff on it, like clear tail lights cool side stickers (like the ones on "the fast and the furious") i went to hocuspocus and they told me that they don't make tail ligths for mx6 wich i didn't belive...
Anybody have some advice????
i like that meeting thing count me in for it....

·
Registered
375 Posts
Not sure about the tail lights, but check out www.corksport.com They have alot of parts for your car. Dude one thing for sure is stay away from Hocus Pocus, THEY SUCK!!! Me and plenty of my friends have been screwed over by them. Hey if you ever want to meet go out to Westimer and Dunville at the shopping center in front of Kmart on Sat. nights. Im usually there every Sat. night, I'll be there tommorow if I can fix my oil leak. See ya later.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
kmart

i found ya...hehe knew if i looked i could find ya car. yea like he said **** hocus pocus they sucked they did my friend's engine swap lets just say now it doesnt move at all...=( they dont know shit about cars everything they know is in manuals they are like wait a sec and go look it up, carboy is ussually pretty good cheap on parts. as it comes to tail lights i dont think tehy make one that just fits perfectly on lots of mx6s do supra tail light conversion but tahts expensive and some work and its kinda gettin played out if i were u just keep the lights the way they are and get some red out and red out the yellow thats what im doing and if u see new integras stock tahts what our lights will look like after the redout

1 - 3 of 3 Posts