Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally found another MX-6 turbo! Here in this little podunk town I moved to for the summer! I was so excited. I pulled up next to him and started to try and talk to him.
Me - "Hey, what all have you done to your engine? Anything?"
Him - "What do you mean, DONE TO IT?"
Me - "Just wondering if you've made any mods or anything""
Then the passenger speaks up, the driver is being a real prick.
Pass - "It's a turbo 4 cylinder"
Me - "No Sh-t? Mine too! Wow, these cars are pretty rare!"
So me and the passenger, who is a nice guy start having a conversation. This car is red, newly painted. No GT badges either. Flowmaster muffler, nice rims. Blowing smoke upon acceleration though.
Well, finally the driver asks how fast is it? I told him I run high 14's at 95 mph.
He says "Oh, I've run a 13.5 at 102." Of course, I'm thinking he's full of BS so, I say "Let's go run it, for sh-ts and grins"
He says " Oh, well, I messed up the clutch, yadda yadda yadda..."
So I'm upset. I FINALLY find another GT that I can run around with, and the guys a liar and a prick. ARGH!
Texans are supposed to be FRIENDLY! I know *I* am!

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
You never know; he could of been there... but more than likely smack.

Now if only we could have a real first gen meet; but this country is so damn big!

G

·
don't worry Tex - its worse here in oz - if its a honda, it thinks its better, if its a mitsubishi it wants to prove it better, if its holden it wants to run you off the road, those in fords look down thier nose, and 90% of the mx6's are still bog stock and look at like like you are the biggest wanker alive for modifing it...

($#^@ mood - bad day LOL)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts