Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys Im the New Kid.

I just got my MX6 about a month ago. I friggin love it. Its a 94 in great condition. It still only has the 4-banger tho. Im gonna post a pic of it soon but i have great plans for this car. I was hoping it could be sort of a group project for all of us. Im totally open to suggestions and would love any help I can get.

·
Registered
219 Posts
welcome to the board man.What would you like to do first?I also have a 4cyl and If you have any questions I will halp you as much as I can.

·
Registered
781 Posts
another slow 4

Glad you decided to join us on this board
Its just too bad its a 4 banger
Civickiller can help you out cuz he has a slow 4cyl auto
Now if you had a V6 i could help you with motor mods
Cuz im not sure you can get a time like my 15.43 1/4mile }) (which i got last night at the track) with a mx6 4 banger

I found Indeglow gadges for 5spd and Auto, 93-97 for $79.99
if your interested.

Later
-Kenny
:smokin:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys

Yeah im interested in the Indiglo. Sounds good. Yeah me and civickiller will have fun with our slow auto 4 bangers. Im lookin for body mods first. If anone can help me with that. I on the lookout for new head- and tail-lights. HID stuff. And clear covers for the rear like u see on all the new stuff like the Lexuses. After that comes rims.

Anyway. Im out for now.

Later-
Sean

Nice 15.43 by the way. I avent taken mine to the track yet

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
By the way

Im lookin for a good deal on chrome aztellas or carbon filter aztellas. which do u guys think would look better on a pearl white 6 huh.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One last thing. Ive still got the US stock headlights in my 6 and im lookin for some J-spec headlights but Ill take E-spec if i cant get em. Thanx.

·
Registered
781 Posts
WELL THEN

Well the Euro lights are more expensive than the J-spec
and they are a little more tricky to install. CorkSport has em
you can lookem up on CorkSport.com
I heard they do make the Altezza style tail lights for our cars its just that they are difficult to get thats just from what i heard
i think the carbon look would be better than the clear and crome look. Heres the link for the indiglow gauges
(http://www.procarparts.com/store/di...iglo Gauges&psubcategory=Mazda Indiglo Gauges)
}) :D

and if you going for body kits be alittle more original and stay away from the Shogun kits. Too many people have em

I might be in south FL next weekend to visit friends and Family
i use to go to FAU. Private message me your number and we'll ride out.
Later- Kenny
:smokin:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
J-Specs

sup kids

sean here. im need help lookin for J-spec headlights. If anyone can help me find a place to oreder tham or something let me know. much thanx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts