Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone putting their 6 up in Import Fest?? Or is it gonna just be the reg. honda & integs?? :)

Is Importfest bigger than darknights, or is darknights bigger?

Anyone reaching??

Look for the red mx6 in the parking lot :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
I will be their but..

I will be their but not with my Mx-6. I will be their with my friend who has a black GSR done up with skirts and some engine work. I will be on the look out for any of my Mx-6 brothers their.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
im there for sure maybe i will pay admission on the day of to enter my car but then i get stuck on like 300 level yeah importfest is bigger

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aiite so looks like some peeps are reaching... Yeah cause on the flyer it says biggest car show in Canada...

Is it just in the dome, or is it in the convention center like the Autoshow too?? that would be HYPE 2 BUIlDINGS///?? probably not though...

Well anyways, I'd say look out for my 6 but I aint getting it back FOREVER cause erebuni is ****ing around

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
erubini aint screwin around man its pirana i know for a fact that they have a shyt load of kits in the back and in the front for pick up u just got phucked wit cuz u didnt go in there like a big shot there are lil games to everything

G

·
Ya, I'll probably be there, not with my mx-6 though...I hope there will be a few mx-6's there so I could get some ideas of what to do to my car...I was looking at the shogun erebuni kit - that looked pretty sweet!

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
info

Yo can anyone give me some info for this show?
when is it? how do you get tickets?
where is it at?
how much are tickets?

I wanna go.. sounds hype !

lates...:)

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
yeah i can get u some info on the show from wut i understand it is the largest of its kind lol i guess bigger than darknights
the show is on september 29th u get tickets from ticketmaster either off the net or go down there the earlier u buy tickets the cheaper it is and u get 2.00 off with a fly ne1 need a flyer i got like 200 of em sitting in my basement?????
the event is at skydome if u want to enter ur car it is cheaper if u enter it before august 31st otherwise u enter at the door which is hard because they put u newhere and u get no choice plus is kinda hard to drive in like the 200+ levels going in a circle
tickets im not sure bout right now

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's the info from the flyer
back:
sept 29 2001
for info_vendors_sponsors
tel1[9052940005]
tel2[4164575385]
email[[email protected]]
www.importfest.com

100,000 capacity
300+ cars
100+ vendors

1 blue jays way
toronto ontario canada
www.skydome.com

front:
massive import slam jam
all day all night
12:00pm til 12:00 am

brought to you by import stylespromotions

no pricing info or nothing though
but I know tickets are @ ticketmaster

see you guys there
if anyone wants to link up there 4168067331
peace

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
YeAH i say we do that... even if its a couple sixes, it will still show toronto peeps that this city aint only hondas and acks.... if we get like 5 sixes there that will be SICK

anYone Down??!!

Ima get my car back soon.. the bumper is coming in next wednesday, and I should have my car by the next weekend!!

so sept 29th would be no prob... anyone in??

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
one problem though that u overlooked importfest rules say we cannot compete only those who have work done to their cars can compete and i dont mean intakes guys i mean the real deal all we can do is show up and chill but one good thing is we get in cheaper we get good seats lol and we get to bring one guest each

skool hasnt even begun and im already doing my homework :(

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
hey can we buy tickets at the door?

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Uhhh yeh I know you have to have mods in like 3 different categories out of (exterior, interior, performance, audio, suspension, etc)

in order to enter

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
pricing is $20 at the door or $18 with the flyer
$16 if u buy advanced tickets
and im not sure bout children

oh well dont matter cuz all of the sompetitions are sold out no more cars can enter even a team for show

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yea.. its still gonna be hype though, im gonna reach for the whooollle day

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
what's that? a crew?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts