Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an entire biege/tan cloth interior up for whoever wants it. Not necesarilly 'great' condition, but most everything is good. Some parts are currently still in the car, but if anyone needs anything out of it let me know.
If your local, come take it all !

i will ship anything at your expense!

all door panels are gone,
all A and B pillar trim is gone
Lots of trim is gone, lol.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
zomg, your gonna ask for pictarz when its FREE??

j/k man.
the sunroof cloth i beleive is good, headliner has a few holes, and the passenger visor has a rip. i'll get a picture asap for you.

as for the floor mats, i would figure about 20 bucks to ship them to you.

·
Registered
169 Posts
cf_z Im in NC where are you at. trying to see if its worth it to express interest. hit me up if you still have the car

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah man i still have the car. and basically the entire interior. Im in fort wayne, IN.
What is it that you needed?

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the coat hanger clip..... to 29607 :D
i have no idea what happend to the orignal tan one that i had, but ive got a few of the silver ish ones that come with the black interior. If you want one of those you can have it for 1$
cf_z did u get any pictures of the headliner?
sorry i didnt. Its really not in great condition, plus i dont think they can be folded up to ship. They have a very stiff cardbard ish thing behind them that would fuck it all up if it was bent.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes they are the stock mx6 floormats. They are in typical used condition, so dont expect them to be new :)

but i have no idea what it will take to ship them.

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I pitched them because they had holes in them for tweeters and i figured no one would want them for anything.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yes i still have it.

i can do that for you, but i will need to find a box big enough.

you want the complete rear seat, like the bottom one piece and the two back rests? Do you need any seat belts?

thanks, let me know

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yea I would need the seat belts as well as the plastic piece above the rear seat next to the window and both pieces of plastic next to the rear seat on the side of the car.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yea I would need the seat belts as well as the plastic piece above the rear seat next to the window and both pieces of plastic next to the rear seat on the side of the car.
all the side/door panels are gone, sorry.

all the plastic you mentioned is gone, also.

i have the seats/backrests, and i should still have the belts (i know i have the clips, at least). i will need to find a box big enough for them, though. im sure i can come up with something.

but that is something that is big enough that i will need a down payment or something for. i dont want to put all my time into getting a box, boxing it and whatnot and then have you dissapear you know?
Not sure if you can help.. I need the driver side door panel
sorry, its gone. it had a hole in it for a tweeter, anyhow.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I understand completely. What would you ask for it all shipped to 40385? I then will be able to send you a Down payment after I find out the total isn't going to be something way to high.Thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts