Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the place called Pirana and got an exact price of the indiglo guages. First off their called Eurolite 2 way guages made by reactive. They only have 5 speed and no automatic for our Mx-6's. The colours are blue and green. They go for $150.00 each. But the guy I spoke too said that if we have at least 3 guys he will sell them to us for $130.00each.

I also found another guy that sells them and he might be able to sell them for $119.00 each and their exactly the same kind. The guy will phone me back today and see if he can give it to me for $119.00. I will up date everyone as soon as I here word from the guy.

ACIDBURN

·
Registered
242 Posts
I am in for $119. What would shipping cost to NS??

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
kewl

Im in for 119
also in for 130 also :)

lemme know

lates...:)

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
If shipping charges won't kill me, I'd be very interested at either of those prices. The only thing that concerns me is the quality of the gauges because I thought someone bought gauges made for the six a while ago, and they burned out a little while after he installed...

bj

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No it looks very simple

I saw the install paper that came with the Eurolite guages and its say this " If you can build plastic models you should have no problems installing this kit". Thats what the kit said on it. Also the pictures show step by step on how to install the guages. It look really simple.

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
dude i spent $68 american on ebay!! $101 canadian shipped. Theres always sets on there, check it out!!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Honda Etr said:
dude i spent $68 american on ebay!! $101 canadian shipped. Theres always sets on there, check it out!!
For KPH ones?? I never saw any!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not Km

I've seen the exact same guages on ebay too. But their in Mph not Km. But those are at least 5 way indiglo's guages that you bought. So thats pretty cool.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I've just sent off a message to a buddy of mine on those reactive guages to see if he can do a better deal for us..... I know he can get reactive parts because he's who I got my reactive strut tower bar from.

Unless I get word back on them today I won't be able to respond til the 12th because I'm flying to BC tonight and coming back the 11th.

I'll see what I can get out of him today.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'll know by 5 pm.... or on the 12th of Sept.

I just got off the horn with him now... he'll try to call them today and get back to me by around 5... If I don't hear anything by then It might have to wait until the 12th.

·
Registered
763 Posts
i got mine of e-bay as well.. they have Km/h but its on the inner circle as compared to the outer circle (opposite of how our cars are right now)

but its all good it doesnt matter to me if its in mph or kmh as long as they look good!

I got mine for $90 canadian shipped to my door too!

AND DONT GO TO PIRANAS THEY *** AROUND WITH YOU I WAITED 2 MONTHS FOR MY FRONT BUMPER TO COME IN UNLESS YOU WANT TO WAIT THAT LONG FOR THEM TOO!!!

peace

1 - 13 of 13 Posts