Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just at Piranas (not sure of spelling) and they just got indiglos in for mx6's. I couldn't really afford them, but I would think they would be in kms since they are being sold here in Scarborough. They are running for $150! I couldn't drop that kinda coin just yet, but they looked nice. I've read a lot of posts about us Canadians looking for these, so there they are.
Easy.

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
pirana

Im intrested... anyone have the number for that store? and where they are located?

lates...:)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pirana info.

Here's the info on Pirana's.
It's at 2157 Lawrence Ave E. If I remember right, that is around Birchmount. Their phone # is 416-755-7781.
Easy.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I phoned

They said they have V6 5 speed only in Km. But I have an automatic can I still put the 5 speed guages in an automaic?? Does anyone know??

·
Registered
359 Posts
I will check it out

I'm going today to the shop about lunch time and see what the low down is on the Indiglo guages. I will update everyone when I come back.

ACIDBURN

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
kewl kewl

Lemme know yo im down with those fo sho :)

lates...:)

·
Registered
242 Posts
wooo hooo woooo hoooo!!!!!!:D :cool: Finally! I was starting to debate whether I should get them in MPH!!!!!!!!

In case you can't tell. I AM IN! A bulk buy would be a great Idea!!!

:D :D :D

·
Registered
359 Posts
I won't be able to go today!

I have a meeting today and thursday and will not have time to go the shop this week. I will try to go by at least friday of next week at the latest.

Can someone else check it out and see if 5 speed will fit automatic?

I'm down with a bulk buy. Who wants to set it up?

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
The only real problem is that you won't have the thing where it tells you what gear you are in on your gauges. Because that's really the only difference between the stick and auto gauges...

bj

·
Registered
359 Posts
Thats it??

Ok then that should be cool then. I never look at the gears anways on the dash just where the shift is.

Then I will get them for sure. I will try to sneak off work for a bite and see if I can go to that perfromance shop. Its only 5 mins away I will half to be quick then.

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
I think that's the only difference...but they're might be something else I'm not 100% sure...

bj

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
ME TOO!

I'm in on that. I have an ATX too though. How hard could it be to modify anyways?

Cya,
Claeren.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Does the V6 speedo gauge have 120 straight up? if it does it's the same as the 4 banger and I'd be in on a bulk buy.... are they the multi color indiglo? or just the standard green-blue?

·
Registered
242 Posts
120 is straight up, but your Redline will be different.

·
Registered
359 Posts
They are called Eurolite guages made by reactive. They are 2 way and the colours are blue and green.

·
Registered
102 Posts
redline is no worry..... I rarely touch it anyway..... and I know where it is. it's only 500rpm diff from what I remember.

·
Registered
763 Posts
just WARNING all of you who are going to throw your money at piranas, if they have to ORDER it , DONT TRUST the Guy how long he says it will come in..

cause i ordered a erebuni style 44 fr. bumper from there, and he told me 5-15 days for it to come in.. IT ENDED UP TAKING 2 MONTHS for the bumper, IT JUST CAME IN TODAY

and I OREDERED IT AT THE BEGINNING OF JULY

so if he has stock on it, cool take it

otherwise, Be careful he'll take a deposit from you and YOULL probably end up waiting a while for them to come in LIKE myself.

just letting you guys know my experience with them, hopefully yours wont be as bad

peace
and ractive sucks

:)

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
If they are Ractive gauges then we could just order direct right? Ractive is a part of Toucan Industries which has a factory in Ontario, if we were really smart we would get a lot of us together and then approach them and see what other parts for our car they can develop for us, it would be cool to show all those American MX6/probe owners that some good things come from Canada.

Check them out on the web at:
www.toucanindustries.com
Don't do a search, just look through the catalog page by page.

I'm really happy with my MT-228 exhaust, bigger then it looks...

Cya all,
Claeren.

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
hmm

Anyone know whereabouts in ontario their factory is?
That would be the best place to go for discounts I bet...

LAtes...:)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts