Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone put in an indigo cluster?? I would love to and I think it would look great with my white dash. Any comments would be great. thanx guys

·
Registered
75 Posts
Is there an Indiglo cluster for our cars? Ive just heard of the white guages you can make or buy.

·
Registered
287 Posts
No indiglos for our cars. Just the white face guages. You can make em yourself. I put a post in appearance mods.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Is there a factory made white face dial available?

Could somebody tell me if theres an aftermarket white faced dials available for 1st gen MX6s? cos i dont think i m competent enuff to print and fix the templates on myself. anyhow, do u guys print it on photoglossy paper or just plain printing papers?

cheers

·
Registered
287 Posts
I printed mine on high-resolution paper with a good Lexmark printer. The better the paper the whiter and longer lasting it is.

·
Registered
253 Posts
indigo lights

hey dude, thanx for the tip! one more thing, so the stock green lights will permeate through the white paper and illuminate at nite? cos as it is, i kinda think my current green colored dash is kinda dim, any ideas on how to make the thing be brighter before i become a road hazard?

·
Registered
287 Posts
The light doesn't permiate through the face totally. It also shines on the front of the guages optically from the light behind Via some plastic, like fiber optic.

·
Registered
253 Posts
thanx for the tip dude. hey how much boost is your MX running? do u noe wat the safe boosting limit is. have been to different threads, and they say its safe to 14psi approx 1 bar. that true?

·
Registered
287 Posts
I've seen one person start breaking stuff at 15psi, and one person who has run 12psi beautifully. I'd say unless you're really racing and your miles are low you can run 14psi if you don't race everywhere you go. And definitely let it cool down a lot. My boost I don't believe was turned up from stock. I was the third owner, and I know the second owner didn't do anything. The first guy used some $120 Michelin Pilot XGT V4 tires so he might have been import-advanced.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
No indiglos for our cars. Just the white face guages. You can make em yourself. I put

just wanted to say thanks.......
i printed them and modified them to my style and they look
just AWESOME!!!
it perfectly matches my silver dash-panels :)

Frank

·
Registered
253 Posts
rm taylor >> have u heard of anybody changing the stock turbo and bolting on an IHI blower fm a WRX. cos i kinda have a new IHI blower, and was thinking of fitting it on. maybe it could give me some extra high end power.

was draggin my car hard the other day, and i noticed it pinging, so i kinda regreted fillin it up with ULP. think i hafta use PULP now. are u doing anything to give yr car more horses or are u just contented with wat u have now?

cheers from downunder

1 - 13 of 13 Posts