Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At last night I have fitted the Pipercross Induction kit.

I still need to make a custom made bracket to hold it in place since at the moment its touching the bonnet from the inside.

Unfortunately I cant put it under the batter so it will be further away from the engine because the automatic gear box is massive. Didn’t know it was that big.

Anyway It is for a ford probe 24v 2.5 and it fits nicely. Once I get the bracket made I could add the design here so you guys can use it as template.

The sound is ADICTIVE and the power feels great.

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
for a bracket i used builders fix strapping, shiny ali with lots of holes in it, it actually looks quite in keeping for the car. i just wrapped it around the barrel of the induction kit and bolted it to the bolts that held on the old air box. nice and solid and looks good for only a few pence.

Mike

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers for the idea. I was thinking about that but I didnt know what it was called and when I tried to explain it to B&Q they looked at me as I was speaking a different language.

Or was I :confused:

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
ya can have a look if u are going to the new forest meet, i'll quickly lift the bonnet and u can have a gander, bonnet will be down most of the day as the engine bay aint as clean as some of em are.

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.