Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what style injectors does the klze have and where is a good place to buy direct replacement aftermarket injectors for my pgt

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
does anyone know or is noone just telling me i would appreciate a response im in the dark here......

what style are the injectors in a 2.5l v6 mazda motor????????

·
Registered
752 Posts
As far as i know they are the same as DE injectors. You could get some from a junk yard and have them cleaned and tested

·
Registered
778 Posts
they are the same as DE injectors.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
side feed high impedence (high Z) injectors

·
Registered
637 Posts
is there anywhere to get aftermarket direct replacements that are larger than stock?
The Milli S injectors are direct replacement and are larger, common for f/i set ups.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
you should just be able to buy the correct type of injectors from any of the major injector manufactures. (RC, FIC, venom) I would give them a call and see what they can do for you. You should be able to either use the clips of you old injectors or get purchase them with the correct clips.

Keep in mind if your going to swap in some larger injectors you need to have some way of controlling the fuel. Your ecu is not going to take kindly to suddenly sparying a lot more fuel.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Did you think about useing nissan injectors? some of the nissan injectors have higher flow rates then the milli s injectors.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
klze's and klde's use the same injectors.

you can technically use any size injector, as long as you have them wired right, and you have the computer to controll them.

using the stock computer, you can only use stock 220cc injectors or the 280cc millennia injectors.

stock is good enough for any non boost application, if your going boosted go with milennias.
if you need replacement stockers, i have some i can sell you.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im running nitrous and am going to have a piggyback system and i dont want my infectors to run out so that i can always run a bigger shot if i want to without the possibilty of leaning motor out too much

1 - 12 of 12 Posts