Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Mx6 LS. I love it, but there is one thing missing. A sunroof. Is it possible to install a sunroof? If so, about how much would it cost? If I could, would it be possible to do it myself, or should I spend the $$$ for a body shop to do it. Any information you have on this stuff would be realy helpfull. Thanks

·
Registered
483 Posts
hello,

I have a friend who has an explorer and he had gotten it done. He spent 400 dollars including the roof to be installed...it is not electronic so it just pops up. it is better to bring it to some body shop, installing it would be a pain in the ass. someone on the board had given us a site to look at and over here they should have the motor and moonroof for sale through different junkyards across the US.

http://www.car-part.com

I hope that helps,

anthony

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Integrale4wd

I looked at the site and it had alot of them for sale around here. Thanks. I appreciate your input.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I might sound a little crazy

Hello again,

If you really want to find a great place to get your sunroof installed...i might sound crazy...but ask a local exotic car dealer for a body shop that they recommend. My dad's friend went to the ferrari dealer and he asked them after a truck collided into his jetta and they did an excellent job on the body. A lot of these places don't know what the hell they are doing or they are just doing shoddy jobs. So that is food for thought...let me know...I'm very curious.

good luck,

anthony

[Edited by integrale4wd on 01-20-2001 at 12:41 AM]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts