Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i tried to install the halo with rims headlights today but i can't find any matching wires. is there a tutorial or instructions somewhere for it?

thanks

·
Registered
115 Posts
I just installed mine last night

Really you just take the stock headlights off
Put the OEM socket that the old bulb was in and hook it to the new light blue Plug on the halos, the plugs should match up

If anyone cares to help, I found that the red wires dont need to be connected to the battery? Mine work without it.

As for the smaller red and black wires, you just wire them to your side marker bumper lights

Sorry if I didnt explain well
Im never good at explanations.
Hope this helps.

- Mark

PS - There is a wiring diagram on this post: http://www.mx6.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54003&highlight=halo+wiring (toward the bottom)

Although it didn't really help me any, good luck man!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great thanks for the help. Only question left is which wires are the bumper light wires? Also which wires to do I match up with it.

Thanks

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hmm

The little skinny red and black wires match up with the side marker light wires, I dont exactly know which, considering, I haven't gotten this far yet, either. LOL

I'm waiting until I get my front end resprayed.. (Grandpa backed into my passenger front ripping the mold and the fiberglass).

We are going to spray the lights white as well..

good luck and tell me how if you figure it out!

Later man!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm trying it out tomorow after work. Ill let you know how it goes but I spoke to a friend of mine today on the phone about it and he explained it fairly well. Shouldn't be too hard.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts