Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this car needs to be saved as it is not that far gone...YET but seriously, a rotary sticker when its a 4cyl, red lights that go to the bass, wanna be time attack rims, red "fog lights", possibly auto? sry if your on this site but...

YouTube - mx6 garage

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh snap HeZ GaWtZ NAWZ in dat BeOTcH?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Don't forget it's an ATX......saw it in his other vid with the japanese rice song.....

Edit: RED PAINTED DRUMS!!!!! (and lug nuts....)

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
i love how the cone filter sits like 10 inches from the exhaust manifold too lolol

·
Registered
349 Posts
Actually Autozone, now has NOS regalia. Including Seatcovers, Stickers, Steering wheels, and Floormats.

It's just like that Type-R stuff.

And a lot from ebay as well.

This reminds of the Real Men of Genius Commercial. With the Taxi Driver who has too many decorations.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Actually Autozone, now has NOS regalia. Including Seatcovers, Stickers, Steering wheels, and Floormats.

It's just like that Type-R stuff.

And a lot from ebay as well.

This reminds of the Real Men of Genius Commercial. With the Taxi Driver who has too many decorations.
someone did his homework very well lol

bah thats silly stuff done to it. its actually not as bad as i thought

·
Registered
384 Posts
I wonder if Autozone workers laugh every time when someone buys this [shizzle].
I work at Advance myself. Had some kid come in yesterday and asked me to see if I could help him with installing his CAI. Of course, I was eager to see what kind of car it was, and eager to help.

I walk outside of the building, turn the corner, see the 1993 Toyota Camry with fart can muffler protruding from the bumper by about 1 foot, see the "broom stick hood prop," autozone chrome hubcaps, and some audio wire going to a sub that is electrical taped to the positive terminal.

As soon as I saw this and took it all in, I asked him where his car was. "It's right here man! Can you help me with this?" I politely replied with "Go flag that garbage truck down, it missed some of its load!" And walked back inside.

I see this stuff daily, so it gets old.:angel:

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
As soon as I saw this and took it all in, I asked him where his car was. "It's right here man! Can you help me with this?" I politely replied with "Go flag that garbage truck down, it missed some of its load!" And walked back inside.
And than lost your job for being a dick.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.