Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Funny i sell those fusion subs at my shop.

Never really thought they would be the kind of entry level subs you show off to people IMO.

It could be worse. I know ive done worse to cars :rolleyes:

·
Registered
384 Posts
+1 on that

Why be a cock while your at work? One of these days you will piss off the wrong person doing that and it will be your job. But I guess this is a perfect example of why you work for a parts store....

I'm sure this guys car is terrible but jeez is a thread ripping him apart really needed? I look at some of your ages and then your responces and its just plain sad. The OP is 16 so I can see why he would make such a immature post. I dunno I just don't see the point in ripping apart someone in our own community, piontless. :tdown:
Why be a cock? Look at it this way, same noob posts on this board over and over, and people rip them apart for not searching. Same with me, same stupid questions you shouldn't be asking someone in a parts store. I sell parts, i'm not your personal mechanic.

And what's wrong with working in a parts store? Shit man, you're talking about people being immature and ripping on their own, and you're bashing me for where I work. Are you an IT manager for microsoft or something?

And he will never be an mx6er. I doubt he even speaks english. Call me racist, an idiot, or whatever you want, but you are nothing to me. And you drive a chevy, nice. See, I can be just as mean as you can.

And nice job deleting your post, fail.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Why be a cock? Look at it this way, same noob posts on this board over and over, and people rip them apart for not searching. Same with me, same stupid questions you shouldn't be asking someone in a parts store. I sell parts, i'm not your personal mechanic.

And what's wrong with working in a parts store? [shizzle] man, you're talking about people being immature and ripping on their own, and you're bashing me for where I work. Are you an IT manager for microsoft or something?

And he will never be an mx6er. I doubt he even speaks english. Call me racist, an idiot, or whatever you want, but you are nothing to me. And you drive a chevy, nice. See, I can be just as mean as you can.

And nice job deleting your post, fail.
I get your point but your working, and these are forums. Nothing wrong with working in a parts store but if your going to go anywere in life you sure arn't going to get there with that type of attitude. Post got deleted because I figured I would keep my opinion to myself.

The Chevy is the wifes, its a good truck.

The probe is mine, and super mint.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I get your point but your working, and these are forums. Nothing wrong with working in a parts store but if your going to go anywere in life you sure arn't going to get there with that type of attitude. Post got deleted because I figured I would keep my opinion to myself.

The Chevy is the wifes, its a good truck.

The probe is mine, and super mint.
I know, and i'm sorry I exploded on you. That day happened to be one of my worst days of the week....

·
Registered
44 Posts
This thread sucks.

There is nothing "rice" about the guy's MX6. It's all interior, none of which any of you will ever see. On top of all that, has everyone seen the Blue Book value of our MX6 lately? But, what I find even funnier is that people think the MX6 is this glorious car and choose to make fun of others who's car is worth about the same as thier own. Interesting.

Grow up.

Let me further say that in most vehicle forums, people do not waste their time searching for youtube videos of the same car and then post it within the community to be ragged on. I rarely post outside of the local section and keep to browsing information but this is just plain immature and makes the community look bad.

·
Registered
418 Posts
hey 1stgen- i see you live in auburn i go to the pick n pull up there occasionally, i live in rochester. you know anyone with an mx6 in the area?

·
Registered
384 Posts
This thread sucks.

There is nothing "rice" about the guy's MX6.
Lol? Nothing rice? So you're saying the wannabe time attack stock rims, the red led fogs, the nos floormats in a car that doesn't tap nos, the red painted drums in the back, the chicken wire grill, visible neon bouncing to the bass is all perfectly normal and show quality?

It's an ATX mx6 with a 2.0L......or well, according to him, it has a 13B rotary in it, there is no point in modding it. It's a waste of time, and by him trying to make it look epic/fast/cool, it is by definition in my book, RICE.

Keep it stock, keep it for a DD, sell it to someone. Then buy a 2.0 with an mtx, or better yet, a 2.5 mtx.

Stop defending these people. And I don't care if they have the same car as me, if it's rice, i'm going to say something. That includes 95% of the members here. Anyone remember Asuna? Jesus.....

·
Banned
4,087 Posts
This thread sucks.

There is nothing "rice" about the guy's MX6. It's all interior, none of which any of you will ever see. On top of all that, has everyone seen the Blue Book value of our MX6 lately? But, what I find even funnier is that people think the MX6 is this glorious car and choose to make fun of others who's car is worth about the same as thier own. Interesting.

Grow up.

Let me further say that in most vehicle forums, people do not waste their time searching for youtube videos of the same car and then post it within the community to be ragged on. I rarely post outside of the local section and keep to browsing information but this is just plain immature and makes the community look bad.
TL;DR.

In other word, STFU and GTFO troll.:tdown:

And than lost your job for being a dick.
Like you're one to talk:rolleyes: Mr. "I try to find ways to be a dick about anything and everythiung"

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.