Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
This thread sucks.

There is nothing "rice" about the guy's MX6. It's all interior, none of which any of you will ever see. On top of all that, has everyone seen the Blue Book value of our MX6 lately? But, what I find even funnier is that people think the MX6 is this glorious car and choose to make fun of others who's car is worth about the same as thier own. Interesting.

Grow up.

Let me further say that in most vehicle forums, people do not waste their time searching for youtube videos of the same car and then post it within the community to be ragged on. I rarely post outside of the local section and keep to browsing information but this is just plain immature and makes the community look bad.
Looks like we found the owner!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
HAHAHAHAH I WINNNN!!! and for the record i went on youtube and searched by recent date looking for my buddies video and when i came across this i couldnt help but LMAO!!!!!!!! if this is your 6 please clean her up

·
Registered
892 Posts
It's an ATX mx6 with a 2.0L......or well, according to him, it has a 13B rotary in it, there is no point in modding it. It's a waste of time, and by him trying to make it look epic/fast/cool, it is by definition in my book, RICE..
Any Performance modification, be it a cold air intake or a 500hp turbo setup, is rice, on a street only car, Because its only for bragging or street racing, which is what rice is all about.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
Like you're one to talk:rolleyes: Mr. "I try to find ways to be a dick about anything and everythiung"
being a dick on the internet, on your own time is a choice. Doing it when you're on the clock and being paid to do a job for someone is different there homeslice.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
I'll just leave this up there, stickied, as an instruction manual on how to get a thread locked.

you're all assholes. :) that is all.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.