Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when did Louisiana and Mississippi leave the southeast U.S. ? What are we the unwanted stepchildren of MX6.com? Or do they think no one in La/Ms has money to spend on their 6s?

Roflmao...they are probably right!

'nix

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
I always looked at it as a compliment, as if we were considered large enough to warrant our own section.

That said, NO ONE EVER POSTS HERE. :lol:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh yeah? Well i'm going to my favorite recyclers tomorrow (probably) and they have 3 2nd Gen 6s. I could grab a few parts for people if I wanted to, if they actually read the LOUISIANA POSTS! lol

in fact, I'll be going there often over the next month as I can finally afford to FIX MY SIX...

I remember, a few years ago when I needed a fan for my car and couldnt find ANY in junk yards, I had to drive 75 miles to find one wrecked that I could get the part off of. Much easier now that so many have given up on our cars.

'nix

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
Wait, Kris still comes on here? :lol:

(Let's see how long it takes until she notices this thread. The clock starts.....NOW.)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lambera, You removing this section is like the US government wanting to rid itself of New Orleans. LOL, I used to work for the City of NO and after 9/11 I said that if City Hall blew up the main culprit wouldnt be Al Queda it would be the Feds! :cool:

·
Registered
452 Posts
LOL good to atleast see this section still exist although a reply takes about a month...

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not always, but then again, I'm oppositional defiant!

'nix

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That depends on what part of Louisiana your going to. New Orleans? Leave your car at home and rent one. I had to get a front end alignment every 6 months when I lived there....no kidding, and an afternoon T-storm could easily flood the streets too high for our cars and some hummers :).
Most of the rest of the state your fine runing low/tight suspension....

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:cool: I gotta do it...

Bring my M Edition seat panels with you! The Gumbo is on me!

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
hmm thingsthatflys car on a giant rice farm? a homecoming for sure.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Almost 2 months for me to notice people talking about me in my forum I'm responsible for... Some moderator I am!

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
:p welcome back.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm a mod of this section now too. You haven't missed anything. lol.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
LOL

I'm such a horrible moderator of a forum no one posts in that someone else needed to help!?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts