Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I know you've probably already covered this about a million times, but im not trying to waste my money. What is the difference between the K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kit and the Generation 2 Kit. I know the Generation 2 comes with a cold air chamber, which im pretty sure I need cuz of where the engine sits and stuff. What the hell is the Fuel Injection kit then? Somebody help me out please cuz I dont feel like friggin forkin out another 50 bucks to get PRM or Hotshot if it's gonna do the same thing. Thanks.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I think I will probably have to go with HKS or PRM, whatever...they need to stop making our cars so hard to mod.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
KrzyKrackr said:
Thanks, I think I will probably have to go with HKS or PRM, whatever...they need to stop making our cars so hard to mod.
]

go with PRM or hotshots, the HKS will suck in the hot air fromt he engine bay and this not a good thing. if i get a new one i am going with the PRM CAI.

they did stop making the car hard to mod, in 1997. haha they just stoped making it. it is the demand of the car and the want of the products. plus the ODB-II. is that right guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts