Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after time and so much time being wasted getting my Liscense back. i've had alot of customizing time... Here's the quick wrap up till i get pictures posted.
Full R33 integra body kit (might get a wide fender kit also)

1 piece jdm integra projection headlights

the interior was completely gutting and replaced with the dash and doior panels from a 94 mx6 and the rear seat was removed for a large sub wall speaker system tha's gonna go in after she runs again

skyline r34 tails, not adam's type the other... ya'know larger light on the outer ends ect...

sitting atm on proline 15 inchers with futura vr's

door poppers with shaved handles, possible lambo kit. i'm contimplating on the leve of rice i want to go with here.

low profile spoiler yet unchosen.

the wind guards for the windows, shaved covered antenna (was relocated with 9 feet of antenna "flex wire" wrapped under back dash.

prolly a motorized flip trunk, depends on how everything turns out with the tail light conversion..

tha's enuf, when i get pictures of my progress, i'll post more.

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
Might I ask...................why???

Do not do a wide body kit on these cars. It will mess up the body lines. I just hope the kit isnt full of holes and odd lines.

I guess I got to see it first??

·
Banned
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hehe..

I didn't think it'd be too pretty anyways with alot of work. the kit is gettin totally fiberglassed together, i just have to finish the engine bay paint, and cleaning up a few tiny little rust spots, then the kits gonna get put on and painted black.. not too possitive wha's gonna go on with the system tho.. weight keeps kicking me in the ass....

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Here it is! (he-he..)

First do all the things you've promised and take pics to back your words up, then post. Gives you some credibility (right now you have none).

·
Registered
934 Posts
Come on guys, its the holidays, cut a 6er some slack!

Hydrox: Those are some ambitious goals, good luck and post some pictures!

·
Banned
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah...

Well i just got the kit in yesturday, the only pictures i have are those that i listed on the top, i took some more last night but i crashed my brothers, the kit is an r33 front, makes the car look kinda wierd but i duno maybe it will be fine when it's painted, i'll have the kit pics posted up tonight and whatever i can of the dash. and i need as much possible hating/loving feedback as possible... =] nice smilies btw

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Re: Here it is! (he-he..)

silverbullet said:

First do all the things you've promised and take pics to back your words up, then post. Gives you some credibility (right now you have none).
I just love when people post their doubts like this, then get shut down when they find out theyre wrong.

·
Banned
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
daaahahahaha, well there's alot of people that say all this ****, like somethin i heard about a twin turbo drag mx6 back in the day that ran 9's but never seen that guy on again... i guess it's understandable, though, just because "everyone" doesn't do what they say, doesn't mean everyone should be assumed to follow....

·
Banned
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well i finally got it started today i have some vaccume leaks but she should be idled off tomorrow, and ready, friday she's gonna undergo extensive body work, i have the gaps to fill, and i'm gonna mold the kit to the car, and i'll prolly do the skirts then too, i'll take tons of pics on what i do and how i do it, i'm still working on the dash setup "how-to" if you will.. it really shouldn't even be considered, unless someone really doesn't care and wants to be different, it adds weight, and pretty much requires the dash to be fiberglassed, if i can work out the demensions properly you might be able to get away with it, but setting up the heating ducks that way, will make it more difficult...
after friday night so long as everything gets finished she should be painted by mid febuaray, until then she'll be primer black... =[

·
Registered
737 Posts
He's using an Integra kit

·
Banned
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My thoughts.... Don't try to use integra kits.. maybe the rear... cuz i just had to trim it like an inch or two, but the sides are longer, and the front is way shorter, Getta BMW front like adamturbo did, it seems to wanna sit correctly the best....

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I'm ready to take my words back, this project looks really great.
Would have done it earlier but I just came back from a month of vacation.
Back bumper isn't quite my tase though.

·
Registered
43 Posts
ok. Well hydrox said he has a full r33 skyline bodykit.
then someone said integra.
Then hydrox said he doesnt recommend integra because of the cutting you had to do...
Whats on there? hahaha.
I think it looks great. I like the back bumper a lot. So R33 or integra? and where did you get the back bumper? that is hot man.
jeff

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
MX6-RYDA said:
SOON I'LL HAVE PICS OF MY GT WITH SKYLINE TAILIGHTS BABY, YEAH:smokin:
OH CRAP WE ARE ALL WAITING IN ANTICIPATION BABY YEAH

IT WILL BE SO FAST WITH THOSE SKYLINE TAILIGHTS IT PROBABLY ADDED LIKE 30WHPSI BABY YEAH

1 - 20 of 24 Posts