Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yup, downtown at a light the other day and pulled up next to a newer style integra. The guy was about 20-25 also and revved it a little. I gave him a racing signal and when the light turned he didn't have a chance. I had him off the start and he finally gave up at ~50 in a 25 zone. better luck next time :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
What kind of integra was it? was it base or gsr? cuz the base ones suck like the ls and rs. but the gsr are some comp. I raced my friends girlfriends integra, all he has is a intake and i'm stock. but we are always neck and neck. off the line I smoke him though, then that vtec kicks in. I hate that. that always happens, that happens in my friends cl's too. but if I had an intake I'd smoke him

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the integra

just a base integra. I met the guy later on and it's a '94 base model. He said he had a performance filter on it.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"performance filter" oooooh, fancy schmancy. Give me a break, I can't believe that he actually mentioned that as a "mod". The GSR is the only Integra worth a damn, I really don't know why anyone would buy the base model, there's not a whole lot of price difference.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts