Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i am selling my tail lights and buying the 94-00 Integra euro style taillights. what do you guys think. i want some really advice on the body work and the work that will have to go into making them fit, (coldnoodle). i just want to make sure they will be a close fit and not to straight. i am going to put them in when i get the car repainted and the rest of my kit on. if you know of any one with a pair let me know, i want the 2gen ( 3 red circles). thanks guys

G

·
0 Posts
Dude, I'd go for the Supra taillights if I were you. They match better with the car, and everybody knows what Integra taillights look like. I think they do make those Altezza taillights for the Supra if that's the look you're going for, they at least make the totally clear ones. Integra tails are also a lot larger than MX6 tails, whereas Supra tails are about the same size, so it would require less work while looking better. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Same here dude, I would go Supra. It might just be me but I don't think I could drive the car after putting something honda on it :). I'm pretty sure the Supra's would be easier to install also.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
supra it is, sweet!!!

hey guys i didnot see the euro style light on there. i might have just overed looked it but i only saw the clear ones. how much are the euro style ones, and where can i get them cheapest. i dont want to pay out the ass, if you what i mean. if you know of anywhere i can get them please let me know. thanks guys

·
Registered
932 Posts
I prefer the stock Supra's. There's just more to it. The white's kind of are plain. Plus many have colored the reflectors on their Supra's. Some of it is illegal. But looks cool.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so they dont make the euro style supra lights yet, if know when they will tell me, thanks. any other lights worth looking at you guys, i have MR2 before, not sure if they make euro's ones though. thanks guys for the help.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
coldnoodle, do you have an opion on this, i might not do anything if the supra lights cost to much and the work will cost to much. i dont have the $$ rightnow. so sad i know!!!

G

·
0 Posts
It would be something

Yeah riceater it would be something if you could get those on that car. I really like 240sx that is what I have.I heard that your brother had a really nice 240sx with everything.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah i know riceater6bro, well guys that is my brother at state, he has a really nice 240. well it is something, hahah

1 - 11 of 11 Posts