Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I saw what I'm pretty sure is an MX-6 LE while having my a smoke break today at work. He stopped for a red light so I walked over and discreetly had a look. It was red, with a black leather interior. Everything, including the steering wheel was black. It also had a leather shift boot. The rims were mazda rims, but different than anything I've seen on the 1stgen. They were more similar to the 2ndgen rims but definitely not 2ndgens. They appeared to be 15"'s too.

I also saw a 626 LX today with a set of Mazda rims I'm not familiar with. These appeared to be 2 piece cross-laced rims reminiscent of older BBS style wheels common on european cars like BMW's. They had a mazda center cap though. Wierd. I wonder if these were dealer accessories.

· Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IT was an LX only. Which is silly. The GT should have had that option too. I imagine that if mazda gave the mx-6 GT just a few more luxury touches like leather, etc.. There would've been less people buying BMW 325i's. :)

· Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yep, those are the rims. I think they're 15"'s, at least that's what it looked like. Really nice looking IMO.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.