Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone completely redone their interior?? If so how and what colour. Any picutres? I'm planning on doing mine really soon and was looking for some input. I was thinking either completely white with a little black, or mostly red with white and black. It's an all black car at the moment with no real determining factor as to what colour to do.

·
Registered
172 Posts
redoing interior

yeah i'm actually currently working on and almost finished with redoing my interior. its black with blue highlights. i'll post pics when i'm done.

·
Premium Member
3,965 Posts
Interior Lighting!!!!!

Well, you can change all your interior lights (door, map, dome) to red, blue, amber, green, etc. The bulbs that are used is #194. I've done this mod to mine and it looks pretty tight at night. I got them from Walmart. heh heh

Later

G

·
0 Posts
hellooooo

First off dont put any white in your interior unless you want to clean it every day it gets real nasty. I am currently redoing my whole interior. Mine is going to be black and silver. if anyone knows were I can buy stock black 93 mx deats let me know i cant find any in junkyards. thats all I have left to do besides the carpet, but that no big deal thats easy. PLEASE IF ANY ONE KNOW WERE I CAN GET SEATS LET ME KNOW.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts