Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know of reapolstering interiors in Calgary? I kinda want mine redone up in black instead of the stock grey-ish look. Since I'm getting my body repaired and painted "BMW Oxford Green"!!! =D =D! So Happy! Yo Graham, I saw your car at night on Deerfoot, OMFG JIZZOMATIC MAN....shiet!!!!! But yeah! Any ideas of these places?

Thanks!

-Pete

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
^^ heh heh.. I do so much driving its nuts.. YOu should come out to the meet this Sat... I've never seen you.. I may have seen you actually.. was that recently? I drove up beside a black one on deerfoot. .with slightly tinted windows.. or maybe it was a Medium blue Nasseu metalic one with a HUGE dent in the side.. both were on deerfoot within the last week.. not to many Mx6's out there so chances are... its somebody from this forum.

go to http://www.cascadevans.net/AboutUs.html

they're right off McKnight on 12th street (NE) .. I used to take our limos there all the time.. for interior work. they do amazing work.. trust me.. its nuts..

not too pricey too.. hope that helps.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ROFFLE! Must have been me, but I got the Hunter Green MX-6, Yeah I think it was last week dude, pretty sick stuff! Thanks again for the reply! Graham, how much do you think it'll cost to redo the interior black though? Like they totally apolster the front and rear seats?

Pete

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
^ah.. jeez.. I honestly dont know.. dont be afraid to stop on by Cascade and ask.. they close at 4:30. They are really reasonable.. its basically $50/hr (if I remember right) plus materials (which are very cheap really) You can dye the material though eh? is your fabric? if so a dye wont exactly leave you with the same results!!! LOL... but if its just a tan leather interior.. they can dye it whatever color OR DESIGN!!!! you want.. oh and they do totally custom work too.. the sky is the limit.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
are you going to come out Sat? we'd all love to see you there!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts