Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive seen all these cars on car domain that have painted interior i was wondering if anyone knows what kind off paint to use and were i can buy it.also i need a type of paint thats not gonna peel in hot weather.and is it a spray paint or can i get it in brush on form.thanks

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Most ppl on the site seem to have the most success with SEM vinyl paint but theres been alot of debate about it. A quick search will give you more than enough information about this stuff. (and its spray)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the info theres this specific mx6 that has what im talking about spoolinmx6 on car domain that car is sick.id love my interior to look like that.

·
Registered
737 Posts
I found that almost no matter what paint you use, heat it up as it's drying. I ran my parts in my other car through a paint oven at my old job, that paint won't come off unless you sand it. Even a heat gun or a hair dryer will help to bake the paint.

·
Registered
78 Posts
we use SEM with much sucsess at our shop... but they also make a line of vinyl prep and adheason promotor (sorry i cant spell) and a plastic adheason promotor would also be in need on the plastic parts... this is just a fail safe though, you willl probalby have good luck without it..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts