Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone ever hear of the company inavder they amke body kits and i was just wondering if anyone has a website or a pic they can send to me, and if they know if it's better than the shogun 711

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
maybe someone else on here know more than i do but this is what i have found out from my research on body kits. they all fit just about the same. i have heard that wings west fit the car the best, but see they dont make one for a 6. then the TC spolier kit fit well, if u order it stright from TC them self. then there is erebuni, they suck, i mean it looks great, but it will cost about 2g's to et it molded on the car. the place that is putting my TC kit on my car, told me they hate erebuni because of the quality of the stuff they sell. then u have the other companys like andy auto, the invader, u r talking about. they all just make copies of the stuff and sell it again, and after so many copies of something it get worse. any way, i love how the erebuni kits look on the 6, they do look sweet. but i think i saw a thread on probetalk.com about this stuff, and it was very informative. coldnoodle, know his stuff about body kits and all, maybe he can tell u.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
WHat about Veliside???

The kit im getting is the exact same as the erebuni shogun, but the brand is veliside. The owner of the store im getting it from told me that they were the original makers of the shogun kit and the veliside kits are japanese made so the quality is good. If any of you guys know about this kit please let me know because if erebuni makes the actual kit im gonna get it from them... Thnx...

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
I spoke with Veilside USA and they told me they NEVER made a kit for the MX6. Be wary and make sure you are getting the right story before you buy, because I don't know what kit he was trying to sell you...

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
unless of course he is going to custom fit a veilside kit from an RX7 or a Supra onto your 6 but that would cost a lot I would think...

·
Registered
830 Posts
The kit im getting is the exact same as the erebuni shogun, but the brand is veliside. The owner of the store im getting it from told me that they were the original makers of the shogun kit and the veliside kits are japanese made so the quality is good. If any of you guys know about this kit please let me know because if erebuni makes the actual kit im gonna get it from them... Thnx...
Whoever selling the kit is lying to you. Veilside has never made a kit for MX6.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
just to back up coldnoodle point, like it need to be backed up, they never made a kit for the mx6. i have read this other place too, erebuni( then u have all the copies of it) TC, mazdaspeed. they make kits for the 6.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
ANother QueStion!

OK so now we know that this Veliside kit is a fake... It looks exactly like the erebuni shogun so if I buy the one that claims to be made by Veliside, i get it for cheaper and the installation of the entire kit is only 300 so could there be any catches? ie. the material is cheap, or it might break off soon or ANYTHING like that?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
300, gosh that is a deal and a half. is that just to bolt it on and paint the kit. or what to mold it on or what. i paid up to 1500 to mold mine and paint my car and to do all the body work it needed(bad). well in my research on body kits and i have done mine, i came to the conclusion, that fiber glass is fiber glass, i might be wrong here. i know that the TC kit straight from TC kits well. the EREBUNI shougn kit sucks at fitting, but it will fit with some work(and it looks great), as for the andy auto, or the invader kit u r talking about, they r copies of the erebuni kit, they look just like the erebuni and they will probly have the same problem(copies of copies of copies suck). it will not break or crack unless u hit a lot of stuff with your kit. just be careful going over stuff and in driveways, jorge or coldnoodle, do u all have anything else to say.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yo, the Invader kit is made by a company called Vis. U can check out their site at Visracing.com I found a pic of a new body accord, although the mx-6 pics are not up yet. I think the kit will look tight on the 6. i am planning to get one maybe this summer, depending on the financial situation, but the kit i think is off the hook.
ToyMX6

G

·
0 Posts
Sigh I guess I have to apeak up again. Once again I am going to say EURBUNI DOES NOT make that shogun kit, they buy it from other coutries, like many other stores, its just that they have so MUCh advertisement that everyone thinks they make them. Does anybody know that hood that Eurbuni has? Well I have the FIRST one on US shores and it was NOT from Eurbuni. They just buy from the same company. The reason why their kits are so incosistent is becasue they CHOOSE to buy from different companys never looking at the qulity they get but the PRICE. Sign i think I have been in this too long, trust me, I know wholesalers that are much bigger than Eurbuni and sell to them. Thats how they do business. Oh the whole Veilside thing, I was told by one of the board members that they dont make them, oh well, that is what I was told so my sig is (M.I.H.K ---> Made In Hong Kong). Please no questions about it, I will post pics soon...I have had it about 1 and 1/2 years now...its been so long...

G

·
0 Posts
Sigh I guess I have to apeak up again. Once again I am going to say EURBUNI DOES NOT make that shogun kit, they buy it from other coutries, like many other stores, its just that they have so MUCh advertisement that everyone thinks they make them. Does anybody know that hood that Eurbuni has? Well I have the FIRST one on US shores and it was NOT from Eurbuni. They just buy from the same company. The reason why their kits are so incosistent is becasue they CHOOSE to buy from different companys never looking at the qulity they get but the PRICE. Sign i think I have been in this too long, trust me, I know wholesalers that are much bigger than Eurbuni and sell to them. Thats how they do business. Oh the whole Veilside thing, I was told by one of the board members that they dont make them, oh well, that is what I was told so my sig is (M.I.H.K ---> Made In Hong Kong). Please no questions about it, I will post pics soon...I have had it about 1 and 1/2 years now...its been so long...oh I also have a new kit for the MX-6 from the wholeseller, I dont like it but who knows...I might post it soon.....

·
Registered
156 Posts
Yeah, see, ICE hooked me up with my kit... It took about a month to get in, but was installed with NO PROBLEM. I dropped my car off on a saturday evening, picked it up the next afternoon... Trust me, ICE knows what he is talking about. But I don't think Erebuni imports their kits, I think they "copy" from overseas. Why does everyone have a problem installing them and getting it to fit properly?? I just say my kit is erebuni, because I don't know what else to call it...

·
Registered
830 Posts
VIS's Invader kit is just the same (style) as the Erbuni, or the TC's kit. Just another Veilside style kit. Right now there are only couple kits around for sale for the MX6, and most companies are selling the same kit, but with different names.

·
Registered
49 Posts
JPMX6GT
Moderator Demigod

VIS does not make a kit for the MX6. If so, call them and tell them you want to order one. You'll see that they'll say.. "Ohh OH, it's back ordered for a couple of years until we get enough of a demand to make one..."

(Hey man, I just talked to Vis a week ago, the guy told
me they do make a kit for the 2nd gen MX-6 (invader kit)
he said that it is farely new, and they didn't have any pics
of them, but they DO make it. Feel free to give them a call and they will prob. tell u the same thing they told me.
Good Luck,
ToyMX6 (Will)

·
Registered
763 Posts
ICE said:

1995 Full VeilSide (M.I.H.K)MX-6 | M3 Mirrors/Turn Signals | Full Fiberglass Hood
Ground Controls | 5-way Tokikos | Rear Bar
17' Anthroxite Rims With A520s | Brembo Cross-Drilled Rotors | KVR Pads
HKS Intake | HKS Piping | Tsudo Exhaust | Straight Pipe
<b>ApexI Super AFC</b> | Weapon-R FPR | Walbo FP | Vitek Wires | NOS 5115 With Purge
ACT 6-puck Clutch | 16 Pound Flywheel | Short Shift.
Alpine CVA-1000 | 12 Disc | PS1 & PS2 & DreamCast | Autometer | MoMo Steering & Knob

urghhhhh... i need some of those...

·
Registered
763 Posts
ICE said:
Thanks!!! hehe much more to come too!
yeh.. hopefully one day ill make enough money for it to all come to me too!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts