Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i bought it when i was in my fast and furious mood, now im moving and dont feel like bringing it down south with me or paying the money to get it properly paint matched so i can put it on. Anybody willing to come pick it up can take it off my hands for 100 bucks. I live in Jax, Fl just for reference but im moving to Lakeland, Fl which is just south of Orlando, Fl if someone wants to pick it up down there i can bring it with me. i can send pics to your email if you pm me your address or post it in a reply. later, hurley

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
dryosmosis said:
i prefer not to deal with the hassle but if you make it worth my while, ill come through for ya.
and what exactly does this mean, it is my goal to have one of EVERY front bumper for our cars so i can switch em out like crazy, already got stock,style44,buddyclub,and drift, let me know what you want to ship it and we'll talk.

·
Banned
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
alanmx6 said:
wow 100 + shipping is really good i picked mine up an it was $150

if i didnt already have one i would buy it.
yeah well im willing to take offers too but i would like to get at least 100 for it so i dont lose too much money off of it. im also willing to take trades if anybody has stuff they would like to trade. just pm me with something cuz i need to get rid of this item cuz of its size since i have limited space where im moving.

·
Banned
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
monster6 said:
I may even be able to just come and get it. I don't know if it will fit in my 6 though
it will fit in the six, but you would not be able to have a passenger cuz that seat will have to be all the way forward and it will stick all the way through the trunk. if you would like, i could drive up alittle bit if ya give me a little gas money.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts